Your pillow, blanket ... Where else do the parasites live?
It turns out that by clinging to the clothes of a person, parasites can move not only from object to object, from room to room, but also from an apartment to an apartment or to a public place. They are invisibly present everywhere: on carpet fleeces, soft toys, curtains, on airplanes, trains, tourist tents, public fitting rooms. Their habitat is so vast that no one can say with 100% certainty: "There are no parasites in my apartment."
Who are they and how dangerous?
Bed bugs�- the most terrible creatures of the existing bed parasites. These insects have a fairly elastic translucent chitinous cover. If they are hungry, then gray or brown flat-colored. The well-fed, fed up with your blood, are instantly transformed: they become round and scarlet. But, despite the periodic fatness, the bugs are rather nimble and active. They often change their place of deployment. The peculiarity of these insects is that they eat 1-2 times a week, and then, after being saturated, they do not feel hungry for several days. And if you are bitten every night, do not make hasty conclusions: these are not the most voracious bugs in the world, there are just so many of them that they built lunch schedules between themselves and alternate. And it is not at all surprising if you didn�t immediately sound the alarm. After all, bed bugs are masters of sports in reproduction speed. Only one female can provide the grounds for a whole klopovnik in an apartment in a matter of weeks. After all, fertilized once, it can bring posterity until the end of its life.
The complexity of their extermination lies in the fact that the bugs are difficult to "catch red-handed."The fact is that they go out to eat from 3 to 7 in the morning, then when you sleep soundly. In addition, an anesthetic agent is injected with saliva, therefore the bite is not sensitive at all. But one way or another, these parasites cannot remain completely unnoticed. After their bites, there are marks on the body in the form of several tracks from individual spots that swell, itch badly and slowly pass.
Such traces not only cause itching and unaesthetic skin problems, but can also lead to serious pathological problems, causing allergies. A person who has become a victim of this parasite can sharply increase body temperature, develop headache, shortness of breath, heart palpitations, dizziness, difficulty in breathing and choking.
Head lice�- These are tiny gray parasites with a diameter of up to 3 mm, having a long elongated body with a small head. They do not know how to jump and fly, they move slowly, but they have claws with which they cling to the clothes of a person or his hair, where they spend most of their lives, periodically (every few hours) going down to the skin of the victim to drink blood. Bed lice are a particular danger, as they are carriers of such terrible diseases as typhus and relapsing fever.However, not a single case of infection was officially registered.
Pliers�so small (0,2) that it is almost impossible to see them without a magnifying glass or microscope. And if you look at them under a magnifying glass, you immediately want to erase this picture from your memory. After all, the tick is so nasty. He has three pairs of legs with suction cups, thanks to which he can cling tightly to our things. These insects do harm �quietly: do not bite and do not drink blood. �And what do they eat then?� - you ask. They find their food in the form of flakes of skin and dandruff. It is in them that a favorable �edible� microflora for ticks is created: fungi and bacteria.
It can be concluded that if this insect does not bite, then there is no harm at all. However, it will be a big mistake. The danger of ticks is to be found in their excrement. They are so small that they easily get into the respiratory tract of a person as a result of breathing. As a result, various diseases appear: skin (dermatitis); vascular (headache, dizziness); allergy (irritating cough, rhinitis; asthma), etc. Thus, ticks cause an even greater allergic reaction than the previously mentioned parasites.
Fleas�- insects with flattened body from all sides and elongated upwards.Their hind legs are much longer than the others, so they have the ability to jump in height to 1.5 m and in length to 2 m. These parasites bite only open areas of the body, resulting in red spots with caked blood in the center on the body that create unbearable itching.
It is quite difficult to get rid of parasites that have appeared and multiply, but it is simply necessary to reduce their number and minimize the negative impact on their part on humans.
In the case of a bite from one of these insects, the patient must thoroughly and quickly wash the body under a hot shower, treat the wounds with rasit soda or aloe juice and smear the wounds with a special ointment (Asterisk, Cream for Bites, etc.). The treatment is carried out with the help of strong anti-parasitic and anti-allergic drugs. For sensitive people who are highly susceptible to an allergic reaction, antihistamines may be needed, and in the event of the appearance of a secondary infection, antibiotics.
How to get to our house?
Infection with bed parasites occurs as a result of committing everyday activities: visiting the town (even without overnight stay), moving on public transport, outdoor recreation, taking care of pets,trying on new things in the store, visiting public institutions and much more.
Since we are not able to give up all this in real life, lock ourselves in a room and not communicate with anyone, so as not to meet with the carrier of any parasite, it is necessary though to adhere to minimal precautions.
1. Carefully monitor their hygiene, their pets and as little as possible to communicate with people whose tidiness leaves much to be desired.
2. When traveling, do not save on your comfort and, consequently, security: choose hotels with high-class service, not hostels with suspicious people and their �living creatures�.
3. Being in a public place or transport, remember that it is more important how you feel, and not what others think about you. Now more and more often people use napkins in buses and gyms, hanging them between the chair and their heads; do the same!
4. In case of detection of a parasite in your home, do not waste time, immediately sound the alarm, then it will be too late!
How to withdraw?
To sleep well:
- wash all bed linen at a temperature above 65 degrees Celsius, and even better to boil it;
- Try to always iron bed linen with a hot iron with steam;
- more often ventilate your mattress - leave it for a day without bed linen in the room where the bright sun shines and the windows are open;
- sometimes put pillows on the windowsill in bright sunlight;
- feather-filled pillows should be dry-cleaned at least once a year, and it is better to replace them with products with bamboo or synthetic fillers;
- if you recorded the presence of parasites, treat the bed with a special spray from blood-sucking insects;
- more often ventilate the room;
- periodically carry out general cleaning of the apartment and washing floors with a 10% solution of vinegar, detergent and ammonia;
- lubricate the door with essential oil of lavender - parasites do not like this smell.
What gifts to give for 30 years
Diary of Bridget Jones and 5 more films about weight loss and bodypositive
Plastic Bottle Wi-Fi Booster
Mitten Owl. Knitting
New Year's Cookies Chocolate snowflakes