What spices will help you lose weight?
Spices give the dishes a savory taste and a pleasant aroma. But some of them help to lose weight and keep fit. And what spices to use to get rid of extra pounds?
So, we offer the best spices for weight loss:
1. Pepper.Almost all types of hot peppers contribute to weight loss, but red, black, cayenne, and chili deserve special attention. All of them operate approximately equally. But what exactly is so useful about pepper?
- First, when it enters the stomach, it stimulates the production of gastric juice and thereby improves digestion and promotes the proper absorption of beneficial substances.
- Secondly, pepper contains a unique substance capsaicin, which increases the temperature of tissues and contributes to a significant acceleration of metabolic processes and, therefore, more active fat burning.
- Thirdly, the composition includes piperine, which also increases the consumption of calories, as well as triggers brain activity. But do not overdo it, as in large quantities such seasoning can cause problems withdigestion. Just moderately pepper the dishes.
2. Ginger- this is perhaps the most famous and dangerous enemy of extra pounds. This spice not only improves the taste of any dishes and drinks (including sweet ones), but also strengthens the immune system, improves digestion, and also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
And, of course, ginger helps to accelerate metabolism and reduce fat tissue. To lose weight, you can add fresh or ground ginger to hot dishes, tea, meat or fish dishes. And you can make a healthy drink for weight loss. Cut 100 grams of fresh ginger and 1 lemon, pour it all with boiling water (500 ml) and leave for an hour, and then use one or two cups after a meal two or three times a day.
3.Very useful andcinnamon, but only if you add it to non-baked goods, as many have become accustomed to doing, but to light and dietary dishes.
- First of all, this spice helps control appetite.
- Secondly, its smell deceives the body and suppresses cravings for sweets.
- Thirdly, cinnamon helps normalize blood sugar levels.
- And, fourthly, it contributes to the acceleration of metabolic processes and weight loss.
Cinnamon can be added to fermented milk products, cereals, fruit salads. An effective remedy is kefir with cinnamon (1/4 teaspoon per cup). You can also pour half a teaspoon of cinnamon with boiling water, leave for an hour, add honey and drink instead of tea.
4. Turmeric- bright and helpful relative of ginger. This spice helps to slow down the formation and deposition of adipose tissue due to the curcumin contained in it. In addition, turmeric, like many other spices, helps to speed up metabolism.
And it helps to improve blood composition, normalizes blood circulation, strengthens immunity and helps with the first symptoms of a cold. Spice can be added to fish or meat dishes, in side dishes, as well as in tea.
5. Cardamom. This spice in India is called "heavenly grain." Essential oils contained in the grains of cardamom, stimulate digestion and contribute to the proper absorption of nutrients from food, cleanse the body of toxins and slags. To keep fit, just add a few grains to meat, fish and vegetable dishes.
And if you want to speed up the process of losing weight, then prepare a decoction of cardamom.To do this, pour 1 teaspoon of grains with a glass of boiling water, boil for 10 minutes, cool and drink half the glass after or during meals. And cardamom can be added to coffee, tea or cocoa.
6. Anis. This fragrant spice is very pleasant to the taste and does not taste bitter at all, so you can safely use it for cooking any dishes. Anise has a tonic effect and increases efficiency, significantly reduces appetite, raises mood and, among other things, perfectly refreshing breath.
In ancient Greece, athletes used anise before the competition. And you can chew a few grains to satisfy hunger. Also, this spice can be added to drinks, meat, vegetable and fish dishes, and even desserts.
7. Oregano. This spice is enjoyed by all Italians, and probably this is why they are so attractive and slim. The seasoning is pleasant to the taste, has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, normalizes digestion and promotes the complete digestion of food, and also accelerates metabolism. And it was also proved that oregano is an effective means of preventing cancer.Especially good this spice is combined with meat.
8. Carnation- Another interesting and useful spice. It contains many vitamins and trace elements: magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, vitamins E, K, C, as well as group B.
These ingredients help prevent vitamin deficiency during a diet. In addition, cloves have an anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes digestion, controls appetite and promotes fat burning. And still such spice gives vivacity and improves mood. Cloves can be added to various dishes and drinks, such as green tea.
9. Cuminhas a rather specific taste, but it normalizes digestion and lipid metabolism, lowers blood sugar and speeds up metabolism. And yet this spice will help to improve the condition and skin color, which is also very important for losing weight.
10. Horseradish. This seasoning is considered to be originally Slavic. And, it is worth saying, our ancestors knew a lot about spices. Horseradish copes with cleansing the body and removes toxins, improves digestion and promotes proper absorption of food. But the most important thing is that this spice helps burn fat cells.
To achieve the effect, add horseradish to meat dishes, especially fatty ones (in this case, fats will be processed quickly, and will not go “to stock”). And to improve digestion and lose weight will help such a tool: mix 2 tablespoons of honey, 3 tablespoons of grated horseradish and juice of half a lemon. Take a tablespoon of the mixture before each meal.
A few tips on using spices:
- Spices can be mixed. Experiment and look for the most successful combinations to achieve the best taste.
- Do not overdo it! Many spices, used in unlimited quantities, can, on the contrary, increase appetite and irritate the mucous membranes of the digestive organs.
- Before you add a new seasoning, evaluate its taste and smell. You probably won't like the spice.
- To preserve the aroma, taste and useful properties of spices, add them to the final stages of cooking.
Bon appetit and effective weight loss to you!
We plan the right office space
What do Celtic tattoos mean
How to make a group of kindergarten
Children and adults congratulations on Teacher'
How can you improve the stamina of the body