What dishes to cook on Maslenitsa?
Despite the fact that paganism remained for modern society in the past, there are holidays that we continue to celebrate. Of course, these days there is no national weekend, and everyone continues to live their normal lives, adding a few bright colors to it.
Shrovetide is a wonderful occasion to have fun with the soul, remember how wonderful it is possible to relax in a large company of strangers or simply in the family circle. To make a holiday a success, you should pay a little attention to prepare it. What dishes can be cooked on Shrovetide? The best and interesting recipes read on.
Maslenitsa celebrated in early March. At this time, most often nature can not boast of bright colors. Snow after winter begins to melt, everywhere there is dirt and though the frost has already gone all the same in the street is cool and damp. To drive away a bad mood from such a gloomy picture can only be a real, national holiday. Shrovetide is an occasion for the whole family to dance, pour and eat pancakes.
Probably the people have such a strong love for this holiday because it symbolizes the beginning of spring, and pancakes for many of us are the most delicious dish. It is pancakes that are the symbol of Maslenitsa, and not butter as many might think. Pancake has a round shape, the same as that of the sun. The festival of Carnival has long been an occasion to appease the sun God - Yarilo.
Nowadays, the fact that you will come to the festival of Maslenitsa does not mean that you are a great pagan, now it’s rather just a pancake festival. After all, they are prepared in large quantities on this holiday.
You can not eat anything for a whole week of Shrovetide, except pancakes. This is the main and main dish of this holiday. In ordinary life, we are accustomed to cook and, accordingly, eat pancakes, cooked one by one, a favorite recipe. Well, Maslenitsa is a great opportunity to learn about new recipes for amazing pancakes.
To meet the spring holiday of the sun, you can cook not only sweet pancakes, but also meat, fish, and vegetables. They will become a chic and even a royal snack under a glass of vodka or a glass of beer.Well, for the sweet tooth, you can try to cook pancakes in a new way.
The best options
Pancakes, as you know, are our national dish and pride. In some culinary schools, even a credit exists for the preparation of this dish. So everyone should be able to bake flavored pancakes.
Many ancient recipes of pancakes have survived to our days, for example, those that were prepared especially for emperors. You can try to cook something like that. And you can just hold a small culinary experiment and bake pancakes from what you have in the fridge and cupboard.
Among our recipes you will find new, interesting dishes that no doubt will appeal to all your surroundings and you as well.
On a beer with a filling
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Light beer - 500 ml.
- Kefir - 100 ml.
- Sugar - a couple of spoons
- Salt - Pinch
- Vegetable oil - 1 l.
- Flour - a couple of glasses
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs.
- Mushrooms - 500 gr.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 200 gr.
- Some mayonnaise
How to cook:
- Eggs are shared. Squirrels whip until foaming. After that, add 100 ml of kefir, sugar and salt to the yolks. Strongly beat this mass is not necessary. Just mix with a whisk.
- In the yolk mass pour a glass of beer of a proven brand.
- Gradually we begin to pour sifted flour. Need about 1.5-2 cups.
- Do not worry, at first the mass and the truth will be quite thick. We part it topping up 300 ml of the same beer. Constantly stir everything.
- We introduce into the mass of proteins and do not forget to add vegetable oil to the dough.
- We bake pancakes in a good frying pan in the usual way.
- While our pancakes are cooled, you can make the filling. To do this, you need to peel and chop all the vegetables.
- Fry the onions, then add the peppers and mushrooms. All you need to fry until ready.
- We take pancake and lightly spread it with mayonnaise. We put our vegetables on its edge, sprinkle the whole pancake with cheese and wrap.
- For convenience, we cut the pancakes into portions. Bon Appetit.
- Butter - 60 gr.
- Vegetable oil without a strong smell - 50 ml.
- Flour - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Dry yeast - 20 gr.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- A pinch of salt
- Milk - 0.5 liters.
How to make classic pancakes:
- A little heated milk. Pour into it the yeast and stir a glass of flour.
- We put in a cushy place for about one hour, it is possible more, if time allows you.
- After that, knead a good dough and add a couple of yolks to it.
- We also deal with vegetable oil, salt, sugar and the remaining flour. Knead the dough again and leave for 20 minutes.
- Add a glass of cold milk and then knead the dough again.
- We beat the squirrels, put them in the dough that has already risen and slowly mix the last time.
- Bake in a frying pan and eat with pleasure with your favorite jam or sour cream.
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 300 gr.
- Sugar - 4 tbsp.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Milk - 200 ml.
- White flour - 1 tbsp.
How to cook:
- Normal whisk whip eggs.
- Take a sieve and grind cottage cheese. It is better to take it without additives, if you do not want to mess with rubbing, you can immediately buy a cottage cheese mass.
- Ready cottage cheese mix with eggs, pour out milk to them, add salt and mix.
- Slowly begin to pour flour. Constantly stir the dough with a whisk to avoid lumps.
- The dough for pancakes is ready, if you are afraid that it will be badly removed from the pan, add a little vegetable oil.
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Milk - 1.5 Art.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Blueberries or other fresh berries
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp.
How to cook:
- Sift flour, pour baking powder into it, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Gently mix the flour.
- Separately, beat the milk with an egg. Mix liquid mixture with flour.
- We melt the butter and add it to the dough along with a good handful of berries.
- The dough is a bit thinner than for a pancake. We bake pancakes in a pan, but they should not be as big as our usual pancakes.
These are the pancakes you can cook on Maslenitsa. Merry and real holidays to you.
You kept your food in the fridge wrong all your life
Cats on the stained glass windows. Simple and homely
Secrets of growing a cuff in the garden
DIY Parsley Costume
Who will suit a tattered bangs
Beauty Secrets of Old Hollywood Stars