The use of unusual Reishi mushroom
Reishi mushroom is very useful! And what is really hidden behind this unusual name? And how can such a mushroom be used?
What kind of mushroom is it?
What is this amazing mushroom? Reishi is a member of the Ganoderm family, which in the scientific language is called Lilac Ruby. But other names are also used, for example, ganoderma, linzhzhi, immortality mushroom, ling chih. This mushroom looks like an ordinary one, but its leg is very tokaj, and the cap is fixed as if sideways and has a glossy, as if a varnished surface.
In addition, it is divided into rings of different colors: brown, sand, wood, white, beige. Almost no smell, the pulp is thick. Reishi usually grows on or near trees, and is cultivated in China, Vietnam and Japan.
The composition of Reishi includes the mass of useful substances, for example, glycosides, peptides, alkaloids, amino acids, lipids, triterpenes, fiber, amino acids, proteins, unsaturated fatty acids, polysaccharides, molybdenum, potassium, zinc, manganese, iron, calcium, phosphorus, essential oils , vitamins D, B5, B3, C, steroids.
Properties of the unique Reishi mushroom:
- It is actively used to minimize and even completely eliminate the manifestations of allergy, as it helps to neutralize allergens and reduce the synthesis of histamines, which provoke the development of the reaction.
- The fungus is an excellent immunomodulator, so applying it is especially useful in the season of colds and flu epidemics. It will increase the body's resistance to infections and significantly ease the course of diseases.
- Reishi is very useful in liver diseases, especially chronic, as it allows not only to reduce the load on this important organ, but also to launch the formation of its new healthy cells.
- The mushroom has long been successfully used in the fight against cancer and is an excellent prophylactic agent. The components that make up the structure prevent the cells from degenerating and can even stop the formation of metastases or the growth of existing tumors.
- Reishi has a wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect, so it can be used to alleviate and eliminate the symptoms of diseases of the oral cavity, skin, urogenital system, digestive tract, and so on.
- The fungus can be used for complex cleansing of the body from toxins, slags and other harmful and dangerous substances (for example, heavy metals).
- Reishi will help normalize blood clotting. And the use of cleanse the blood from cholesterol.
- It is worth noting a positive impact on the functioning of the cardiovascular system. The considered remedy strengthens the heart muscle and blood vessels, normalizes heart rhythm, reduces pressure.
- The fungus can be called a biostimulator, as it gives energy, strength and vigor, and also increases vitality.
- Protein, which is a part, is the main component of the muscle and other tissues of the body.
- Reishi is very useful for the digestive organs, because it not only stimulates the production of enzymes and peristalsis of the intestinal walls, but also heals ulcers.
- With the help of the fungus, you can improve sleep, calm nerves, get rid of apathy and other manifestations of depression.
- Useful for the mushroom and for weight loss, as it significantly speeds up metabolism and, therefore, fat burning, and also reduces appetite and gives a feeling of satiety for several hours.
- Reishi can be used for respiratory diseases,as the components of its composition eliminate spasm and narrowing of the bronchi and have expectorant properties.
How to use?
Reishi mushroom can be used in several ways:
- The easiest way is to make tea. To do this, pour a glass of boiling water with a tablespoon of dried raw materials. Then cover the container and leave for 10 minutes to mushroom brewed. Then just strain the tea using curled cheesecloth, and drink. One glass is enough for a day, if the tool is used for prevention. During treatment, the dose should be doubled. It is best to drink this tea before meals or in breaks between meals.
- There is another drink based on Reishi. Three tablespoons of raw materials (or three pieces of dry mushroom) you need to pour 0.5 liters of cool water. Cover the jar and put it in a warm place for the whole night. Now put the tank in the water bath and warm for fifteen minutes. Further, the drink can be filtered and taken half an hour before meals in a quarter or a third of the glass. This remedy is useful for gastritis, cirrhosis, bronchitis, hypertension.
- Make concentrated infusion. Half a glass of Reishi mushroom pour 500 ml of boiling water.Capacity must be well closed and removed for several hours, after wrapping a rug. After this time, strain the infusion and use three tablespoons before meals.
Is reishi always useful?
Reishi is not useful for everyone. For example, there are contraindications, which include children age (up to seven years), serious violations of blood clotting, periods of lactation and pregnancy, hypotension (or taking pressure reducing agents), severe kidney disease, as well as individual intolerance to certain substances.
There is a risk of side effects, among which are headaches and dizziness, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, and urticaria. But, in general, the treatment is well tolerated.
Let the Reishi help you improve your health!
Top 10 amazing facts about China
Church holiday on September 8
Do-It-Yourself Stork Greeting Card
Shrimp Salad - 6 of the most delicious recipes with photos
Jewelry for all 7 days of the week
Rihanna feels comfortable in the new body
How to choose a blanket on the filler for the child and adult