Tasty and fragrant mushroom caviar
With what pleasure in winter you open a jar of delicious caviar from mushrooms. And it is enough just to put a couple of spoons on a piece of bread and enjoy a delicious snack. And what a wonderful filling for pancakes, pies, pizza and tartlets! And if you add a little caviar to the fried potatoes, then you’ll get just a treat! On top of that, it makes a wonderful cream soup and a fragrant sauce.
Do you want to try this kind of food? We offer you some simple cooking recipes. And you can choose any of them that will be more to your liking.
To prepare this snack, you can use fresh, frozen or dry forest gifts. If you do not like to make blanks, you can do without sterilizing cans and finished products, but then it's worth making a small batch, and the remaining mushrooms put under frost.
Before harvesting such eggs for the winter, you should know that:
- any mushroom canned food can not be twisted with metal lids, becausein case of hermetic blockage, a favorable environment is created for the reproduction of the bacterium that is the causative agent of the dangerous disease of botulism;
- caviar is better to do very little, so as not to keep it for a long time;
- If desired, you can decompose the billet into packages and put it in the freezer.
The scent of the forest in each bank
For this appetizer, mushrooms, boletus mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, boletus, boletus, russula and champignons are best suited. We offer to cook caviar from honey agaric, and you can use any other mushrooms.
We prepare such products:
- honey agarics - 1 kg;
- onions (medium) - 2 pcs .;
- carrot (large) - 1 pc .;
- oil (sunflower) - volume for frying;
- salt and black pepper - to your own taste.
- For a start, the mushrooms are carefully cleaned and well washable.
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring it to a boil, drop whole mushrooms there and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it with grated carrots in a frying pan until golden.
- Ready honey mushrooms we shift in a colander to the water glass.
- Skip the mushrooms and vegetables through a meat grinder.
- We add salt and pepper to the prepared mass according to one's own taste, mix well and thoroughly, fry in a frying pan for another 15 minutes.
- We put the eggs in sterilized half-liter jars, put them in boiling water for 50 minutes.
- Then add to each jar of 1 tbsp. spoon of vinegar and close the tight nylon caps.
- Put the caviar ready in the fridge.
Unfortunately, such fragrant preparations cannot be stored for a long time, so you will not cook a lot of them. But even having prepared a small amount, you will pamper your household with a delicious dish.
Nourishing and useful
In this recipe, caviar is made from champignons. And thanks to tomatoes and tomato paste, she has an unusual taste that will be appreciated by your family and friends.
So, we buy the following ingredients:
- champignons - 0.5 kg;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. a spoon;
- tomatoes - 0.5 kg;
- sugar (sand) - to taste;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- oil (sunflower) - 100 ml;
- salt - to your own taste.
How to cook?
- We wash the champignons well in water, throw them in boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
- Grind onions.
- Scald tomatoes and peel them.
- All vegetables and mushrooms are chopped in a meat grinder or use a blender.
- In the frying pan pour oil, put the workpiece there, stew at low temperature with the lid closed for about an hour, not forgetting to stir frequently.
- In the end, add tomato paste, finely chopped garlic, salt.All ingredients are mixed with great care and a little tomim in the pan.
With the addition of garlic, the dish is even more delicious and spicy. We are sure that it will be loved by your household, and you will often cook it.
This recipe includes apples. But it is also simple to perform as the previous two.
We stock up on such products:
- boletus - 0.5 kg;
- medium bulbs - 2 pcs .;
- large carrot - 1 pc .;
- apples (sour varieties) - 2 pieces;
- parsley or dill - a bunch;
- garlic cloves - 2 pcs .;
- lemon juice - 2 tsp.
Preparing a snack:
- Well my mushrooms, boil them in boiling water, then lay out in a colander.
- In a frying pan fry the chopped onions and carrots.
- Wash apples, cut into large slices, sprinkle with lemon.
- Shred greens.
- All ingredients are ground by a blender or skipped through a meat grinder.
- Fry the resulting mass for 45-50 minutes.
It turned out delicious homemade caviar, which is hard to spoil, and this means that any hostess will easily cook it. And it is also important that it is done using a minimum amount of products.
We use dry forest gifts
If you have stocked up with a large number of dried mushrooms, then we suggest you to cook from them wonderful and very tasty caviar. The consistency of it will be more like pate, which is very convenient for spreading bread and toast.
We buy the following products:
- dried mushrooms - 300 g;
- vinegar (apple) - 0.5 tbsp. spoons;
- bulb - 3 pieces;
- milk (store or homemade) - 100 ml;
- vegetable oil - volume for frying;
- sugar (sand) - 0.5 tsp;
- salt and pepper - to your own taste;
- dill - a bunch;
- olive oil - 1,5 tbsp. spoons.
- Mushrooms pour water at room temperature, leave for several hours. During this time, they should maximize in volume.
- In salted boiling water we throw mushrooms and boil them for 20-25 minutes.
- Put them in a deep plate, pour the milk in there and leave for another half hour.
- Finely chop all the onions, fry one of them in butter, set the rest aside.
- Pour the milk from the mushrooms, mix them with the pasted and raw onions, interrupt the billet.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar to the mass, mix everything thoroughly.
- We put the snack in a beautiful salad bowl and sprinkle it with chopped herbs.
We wish you bon appetit to you and your family!
When cooking mushroom eggs consider the following nuances:
- for the eggs are taken and hats, and legs of mushrooms;
- be sure to boil this forest delicacy;
- all components must be thoroughly crushed and mixed well, bringing them to a homogeneous state.
- The finished product in the refrigerator is recommended not to be stored for more than 5 days.
Mushroom caviar is a simple, but incredibly tasty and healthy dish. Everything else is still very fragrant and whets the appetite. If you cook such a snack at least once, relatives will tell you not only “thank you”, but also ask you to make it as often as possible. Fortunately, caviar can be cooked all year. Even if you run out of wild mushrooms, then you can buy champignons in the store at any time, and please your family with your favorite snack.
Can I do laundry with my own hands
Summer riot of colors and greens
Do-it-yourself dresser restoration
Scarf jabot - an elegant addition to the stylish look