Cream Cheese Marbled Brownies Recipe
Swirled Cheesecake Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat a 7-by-11-inch brownie pan or baking pan with cooking spray.
To prepare topping:
To prepare topping:
2. Place cream cheese in a small mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Add egg, flour, yogurt and vanilla; beat until well blended.
To prepare brownie layer:
3. Whisk whole-wheat flour, cocoa and salt in a bowl. Place egg, egg whites and brown sugar in a large bowl and beat with the electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add oil, coffee (or tea) and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add the dry ingredients and beat on low speed just until well blended, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
4. Scrape about half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Slowly pour the topping evenly on top. Drop the remaining brownie batter in large dollops over the topping. Draw the tip of a sharp knife or skewer through the two batters to create a swirled effect.
5. Bake the brownies until the top is just firm to the touch, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Coat a knife with cooking spray and cut into 24 bars.
Video: Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Chef Richards Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole
Pumping sea water could control climate change
The best WiFi router I’ve ever used
10 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dry Scalp
The Key Piece You Should Never Underestimate
How to Fillet a Tuna Fish
Ryan Reynolds Trolls Blake Lively Look-Alike Who’s Engaged to aSpirit’
This Is Why You Have A Headache Every Day
DIY Makeup Removers You’ll Absolutely Love
This Is the Brutally Honest Body Image Lesson That Should Be Taught in School
How to get drenched in the rain without falling sick
Here’s everything you need to know about sleep paralysis
Before You Buy a New TV, Read This
Races With Multiple Locations and Dates
Date: 08.12.2018, 23:43 / Views: 75491