Is sesame oil useful or not?
Beauty and health are given to us at birth. And our main task is to keep it all. But not all means are good in this case, but natural - this is what you need. Nature itself has presented us with wonderful plants, fruits, berries ... For example, sesame oil is especially useful.
What it is?
Sesame is known for a very long time, it has been cultivated for about 7 thousand years. Long since seeds were used in the most different purposes, considering that they possess unique vivifying properties. And in those days, people began to extract oil from sesame, which was considered very, very useful. It was used in ancient Egypt as early as 1500 BC.
There is another name - til, translated from the Assyrian language, this literally means "butter tree". By the way, once there was a legend that the oil was part of the elixir of immortality, which scientists still think and think about.
The beneficial properties of sesame oil are determined by its unique composition.First, it is very, very high in calories. So, 100 milliliters of oil contains as many as 900 calories! But this is not the main thing, because there are a lot of important vitamins: D, E, A, B2, B1, B3, C and others.
In addition, the composition of the oil includes micro, and macronutrients: zinc, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, nickel, zinc, calcium, potassium, silicon, and so on. Also there are the most important polyunsaturated fats, phytin, phytosterols, antioxidants, as well as amino acids.
The usefulness of this product is simply invaluable, so that it can be used in various fields. We list the main properties:
- The oil can significantly improve digestion and relieve constipation. In addition, it is often used in the treatment of certain diseases of the digestive system (gastritis, duodenitis, enterocolitis and others).
- The product strengthens the body's defenses, helps the immune system function normally. And this means that resistance to various infections increases, and recovery from illness is much faster.
- It should be noted anti-inflammatory effect, as well as bactericidal.
- Oil copes with wound healing.
- The product is able to relieve swelling, as it has a mild diuretic effect.
- Sesame oil can be used as an effective antihelminthic.
- Invaluable benefits for the cardiovascular system. Potassium strengthens the heart muscle and allows the heart to work at full strength. In addition, some components strengthen the walls of blood vessels and make them more elastic, which favorably affects the blood circulation and blood supply to all tissues and organs. Regular consumption helps prevent diseases such as atherosclerosis, heart attack, stroke, and so on.
- Oil helps to improve the brain and central nervous system. This product is especially effective at high mental loads, stresses, memory impairments and many other problems.
- Sesame can protect against depression.
- Do not forget about the benefits for the female body. The hormonal background is normalized, and also the condition at a climax improves. Pregnant and lactating women should also use this product.
- Oil is also useful for sight.
- For the muscular system, this product is also important.
- It is worth noting a positive effect on bones, hair, nails and teeth.
- This is a good prevention of anemia.
- This tool can be used as a prophylaxis for cancer.
- For cosmetic purposes, oil is also widely used due to its nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties.
And this is not a complete list!
Contraindications and precautions
Damage to sesame oil is possible only in case of misuse. Thus, the daily dose for ingestion should not exceed 2-3 tablespoons for an adult. But it is worth starting with a few drops, since individual intolerance is possible. Children can also be given oil, but carefully and no more than a teaspoon per day.
If you decide to fry in this oil, then remember that during the heat treatment some useful properties will be lost, so it is better to use the product in its original form.
In addition, there are some contraindications:
- diseases associated with increased blood clotting and the risk of blood clots;
- venous diseases, such as varicose veins;
- an allergic reaction is possible (so start with small doses).
It is worth noting that the moment that it is best to buy oil in a pharmacy or in a specialized store, since you can stumble upon a fake, which not only will not be useful, but can even harm.
How to use?
Application is possible in various fields, because there are incredibly many useful properties.
In cooking, this product is used in many countries. Butter has a pleasant mild flavor, so that, for example, it can be added to the salad. But to fry, as already noted, this oil is not worth it. Use it also for making sauces and other dishes. But it is better to add such an ingredient in small quantities.
Medical and preventive purposes
Treatment is also possible through the use of such a useful and unique product:
- To strengthen the bones will be enough to use 1 tablespoon of oil per day.
- With a cold, you can warm up a little oil, and then rub it with your chest. After that, the patient needs to wrap up and put to bed.
- With a strong cough, you can take 1 tablespoon of a little heated oil overnight.
- For constipation, you can add 1 teaspoon per liter of water, and then make an enema.
- When headache composition can be rubbed into the temples.
- With anemia, you can take 1 tablespoon three times a day.
- You can cure stomatitis or periodontitis by making lotions or rinsing with oil (or you can hold it a little in your mouth).
For cosmetic purposes, oil is also widely used:
- To soften the skin of the hands and feet can do baths. To do this, the oil is heated and then the limbs are lowered into it for 10-15 minutes. It nourishes the skin and moisturizes it.
- You can make face masks. Here's an option: two tablespoons of sour cream should be mixed with one tablespoon of oil. Apply the composition on the face for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water. This option is ideal for dry skin. Also, oil can be added to creams, lotions and other cosmetic means.
- Many make firming hair masks. For example, you can mix 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of jojoba and sesame oils. Apply this mass on dry hair, distribute and leave for half an hour. Wash everything off with warm water and shampoo.
- You can moisturize the skin of the body by making a massage with sesame oil. And if you add fragrant essential oils to it, then you can arrange real spa treatments.
- Apply the product to the eyelashes with a cotton swab. After 10 minutes, gently rinse everything.
- You can rub the oil in the nails to strengthen them. Do this every night.
Use sesame oil and be convinced of its unique useful properties.
Spanish wall tile in bathroom design
How to find love in the new year, or New Year promises for singles
Megan Fox thinks Hollywood is morally bankrupt
Robin Wright undressed for The Edit magazine