Secrets of making sour cream pie
All sweeties love pies. And if such dessert is cooked on sour cream, then it will turn out to be airy and tasty. Learn a few simple recipes that even a novice mistress will cope with.
How can I make sour cream pie?
How to cook a delicious and simple sour cream cake? We offer several options.
This cake with sour cream is very easy to make. You will need:
- 230 g of sugar;
- two eggs;
- a glass of flour;
- 270 ml of sour cream;
- a pinch of salt;
- one tsp baking soda or baking powder;
- a little butter;
- some icing sugar.
- First, you need to beat the eggs with sugar to leave almost white air foam.
- In the egg composition, pour in sour cream, put salt and soda (it can be pre-extinguished, but this is not necessary, since sour-milk bacteria will start the reaction in this way). Stir everything.
- Enter the flour, beat the dough with a blender. The consistency of it will resemble not very thick sour cream, and if you beat it very well,then the pie will be airy.
- Prepare the form (preferably detachable), grease its walls and bottom with soft oil. Pour the dough.
- Bake the cake in the oven at one hundred and seventy degrees 40 minutes so that it becomes rosy. Willingness is checked with a match and a toothpick, which must remain completely dry after immersion in the center.
- Tip: if such a cake is cooked with fat sour cream, it will be more tender.
It will become a terrific dessert and practically replace the cake with cherry pie and sour cream. For its preparation you need:
For the test:
- half a cup of granulated sugar;
- two incomplete glasses of flour;
- 140 g butter;
- a pair of eggs;
- hl soda (suitable baking powder);
- one bag of vanillin.
To pour sour cream:
- 450-500 ml of sour cream (optimal percentage of fat content - 20%);
- two-thirds cup of sugar;
- two art. l. flour or starch;
- on request a little orange zest to taste.
For the filling:
- One and a half cup of fresh or frozen cherries.
- First you need to make shortbread dough. The oil should be softened, leaving it for an hour or two in a fairly warm room or in a few hours removing it from the refrigerator.Melt it is not necessary. Oil whisk with sugar, so that the latter completely dissolved. Add egg, vanillin and baking powder, or soda quenched with lemon juice. Finally, add flour and knead the dough with your hands so that it becomes elastic and stops sticking. If necessary, add more flour. Dough for half an hour, send to the refrigerator, so it was easier to work with it.
- Take care of the filling: wash the cherries, remove the bones. If it is frozen, defrosting is required.
- Prepare a delicate sour cream filling, which will resemble a cream. It's simple: Combine sour cream with egg, flour, sugar, zest. Stir everything neatly, but do not beat it, so that the mass does not become too liquid.
- Prepare a form, grease. Take out the dough from the refrigerator, roll it into a layer and put it in a form, spreading it along the bottom and making out rather high sides.
- Spread the cherries on an even layer on the base, and then fill the berries with the finished pouring.
- The cake will be baked at 180 degrees for about an hour. It will be completely ready when the middle one hardens and becomes elastic.
With homemade sour cream, you can cook the famous bright cake "Zebra". To do this, prepare:
- a glass of home-made fatty sour cream;
- two large or 3 small eggs;
- one and a half cup of flour;
- a glass of sugar;
- 70 g of oil;
- 3 tbsp. l. cocoa;
- incomplete teaspoon of soda.
- The first step is to beat the eggs with sugar until an airy white foam.
- Put soda in sour cream, leave it for a while so that it is extinguished by lactic acid bacteria.
- Oil soften or melt, enter it into sour cream, and then add egg mass. Add flour, months of dough mixer.
- Now, the resulting loose dough must be divided into two parts: add cocoa to some of them and whisk the mixture so that it becomes brownish.
- Take the form, lubricate its bottom and walls. And start shaping the cake. For this, alternately, two tablespoons of pour light dough and dark.
- Carefully transfer the mold to the oven so that the layers do not mix. Bake a cake at one hundred and eighty degrees forty minutes.
You can make sour cream pie with apples. You need:
- a pair of glasses of flour;
- a glass of sour cream;
- 240 grams of sugar;
- 140 g butter;
- five apples;
- a third of a teaspoon of cinnamon;
- half acres.baking powder (soda is fine).
- Butter should be whipped with half the total amount of sugar. It should be soft, so remove it in advance from the refrigerator. Next, add half a glass of sour cream and soda (you do not need to extinguish it, because it uses a fermented milk product). Then enter the pre-sifted flour. Knead the dough, which should come out at you quite soft.
- Round shape should be lubricated with a small amount of oil. Lay the dough, spreading it along the bottom and filling out the sides.
- Peel the apples, cut the cores. Cut the fruit into slices and spread them on the dough, sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Make a fill by combining the remaining sugar and sour cream, as well as the egg. Pour apples over this mixture.
- Bake the cake in the oven at 170 degrees for about forty minutes.
- If desired, sprinkle dessert with icing sugar on top.
This lemon pie sour cream recipe is no less simple than everyone else. Prepare:
- two glasses of flour;
- 250 ml of sour cream;
- 90 g of oil;
- a glass of sugar;
- three eggs;
- hl soda;
- First, take up a lemon. From it you need to remove the zest, without touching the white part of the skin, which can bitter. You will need about three tablespoons, set aside this amount.Juice squeeze, it will be required in full.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, mix, and even better sift: this will give the cake pomp and delicate texture.
- Now add sour cream and knead the dough. Also enter and soft butter (to make it so, it must be removed from the refrigerator). Beat the eggs and continue mixing. You have a homogeneous mass, in which you need to enter lemon zest and juice. Re-stir everything.
- Prepare a baking sheet or pan, grease with oil, and if desired, sprinkle some flour or semolina to make a crisp crust.
- Spread the dough, level it and send it to the oven for about half an hour at one hundred and eighty degrees. The surface should acquire a rosy color.
- A fragrant and airy pie is ready!
Now you can make a lot of delicious sour cream pies. Pamper yourself and your family!
Using the Internet at work
How to make a hammock with your own hands
Doors as an integral part of any room
Yellow top with an openwork pattern
A brooch made of satin and satin ribbons
What is envy really dangerous and how to overcome it
Cyprus - a wonderful place for a good holiday