Recipes from the ram mushroom
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
How to cook ram mushroom in a pan
This dish is considered a delicacy, as meytake is found in the forests of the middle belt quite rarely. Mushrooms have a bright aroma and a pleasant nutty flavor. They can be served to the table with stewed meat and boiled potatoes.
- Disassemble the mushroom into small twigs, cut off the hard ends at the base. Rinse the pieces and cut them into pieces.
- Dip the mushroom in boiling water and boil it for 10 minutes. Drain the decoction.
- Crush the onion and fry it until golden. Put the mushrooms in the pan and cook the food on medium heat for 20 minutes. Add salt at the end.
Sprinkle with chopped greens before serving.
Ram mushroom sauce recipe
Additive can be served with hot meat dishes or pancakes.
- Meytake - 400 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- water - 100 ml;
- cream - 90 g;
- vegetable oil - 60 g;
- Cognac - 30 g;
- bouillon cube - 1 pc .;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the mushroom into slices and onions into cubes.
- Fry the products in a skillet with vegetable oil.
- Dilute the bouillon cube in water, add brandy, salt and spices. Add the mixture to the mushrooms.
- Bring sauce to a boil, pour in cream. Cook it on medium heat for another 5 minutes.
The supplement goes well with pasta, potatoes and buckwheat.
Salad of ram and ham mushroom
A hearty snack will decorate your table on weekdays and holidays.
- Meytake - 300 g;
- ham - 300 g;
- cucumber - 1 pc .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- mayonnaise - 30 g;
- vegetable oil - 30 g;
- greens - to taste;
- salt - to taste.
Stages of cooking:
- Divide the mushroom into florets, lower them into boiling water and boil them for 15 minutes. Cool the blanks and cut them into cubes.
- Crush the onion, fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Cut ham and cucumber into strips.
- Mix the prepared ingredients with mayonnaise and herbs, add salt.
Salad can be served in tartlets or on toasts.
Mushroom ram with sour cream and cheese
This dish can be served as a sauce or snack.
- Meytake - 200 g;
- sour cream - 180 g;
- dry white wine - 60 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- hard cheese - 40 g;
- salt and black pepper - to taste.
How to cook:
- Grind the mushrooms, fry them in butter for 10 minutes. Pour in the wine and simmer the billet for another 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and grated cheese, salt and pepper the dish.
Garnish with parsley and dill before serving.
Meytake dishes and sauces go well with cereals, pasta and steamed vegetables.
How to know the temperature of the computer
The use of unusual Reishi mushroom
How to cook soy goulash
Jennifer Aniston did not have enough support for her husband during a meeting with Jolie
DIY plastic bottle giraffe - photo how to make
Myths about Coffee that were Unveiled
How to stop being jealous of a guy