Pros and cons of Kuznetsov applicator
There is a huge number of various devices designed to improve and enhance human health. It has long been well-known - Kuznetsov applicator, which has many indications and has an impact on the body. Find out all the features of using this device.
What it is?
What is Kuznetsov's applicator? He appeared at the end of the last century and immediately began to actively advertise. The name he received thanks to his creator - the popular healer Ivan Ivanovich Kuznetsov, famous in the Soviet Union.
The applicator is positioned as a reflexotherapeutic agent acting on the human body. It is either a flexible mat or a wide belt covered with spiked plates. The basis can be fabric, oilcloth or rubber. Forms, configurations, lengths and location of spines are different.
At the moment, applicators Kuznetsova used for various neurological pathologies and disorders, joint diseases, as well as to get rid of cellulite.But initially they were developed for the therapy of sleepwalking: the rug was located near the bed, and the sleepwalker, rising on him at night, immediately left the state of sleep and returned to bed.
There are different types of applicators Kuznetsova. In form they are:
- Rugs are of considerable size, are made in the form of a blade with spines, used for diseases and pathologies of the back, spine.
- Belt - a wide strip of material, studded with plates with spikes and equipped with clamps for fixing on the body.
- The roller is intended to be placed under the head and effects on the neck, neck and upper spine.
- Insoles exert a reflexotherapeutic effect on the feet.
Applicators vary in size, ranging from miniature to impressive and are determined by the composition of the person planning to use the device, as well as the vastness of the problem areas.
Types differ in colors, and different shades are not only a design feature, but also an impact identification. There are:
- Green color. Models are suitable for people with very sensitive and delicate skin, as the spikes are dulled and not long.
- The blue color indicates that the applicator can be used with an average sensitivity of the skin.Plates are equipped with pointed spikes.
- Yellow applicators are complemented by magnetic inserts on the plates, and their spikes are sharp. Reflexology and massage supplemented in such varieties by the influence of a magnetic field.
- Orange or red variants have the sharpest and longest spikes, therefore they are suitable only for trained people and yogis.
Kuznetsov applicator acts on the human body in the following directions:
- normalization of muscle tone and functioning;
- acceleration of blood circulation, improvement of blood supply;
- tissue saturation with oxygen and nutrients;
- acceleration of regeneration and recovery processes;
- improved microcirculation;
- normalization of metabolism, intercellular metabolism;
- stimulation of biologically active points, reflexogenic zones.
The list of indications includes:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthrosis and osteochondrosis);
- injured limb or spinal injury;
- some diseases of the cardiovascular system: angina, stroke and heart attack, hypotension and hypertension;
- neurological problems: neuritis, neuralgia, lumbago, polyneuropathy;
- sleep disorders: insomnia, sleepwalking;
- pain in the head;
- overweight, cellulite;
- respiratory diseases: pneumonia, bronchial asthma, pleurisy, bronchitis;
- endocrine diseases, including diabetes, obesity, hyperthyroidism;
- problems in the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pathology of the genitourinary system: pyelonephritis, renal colic, cystitis, renal failure, urolithiasis;
- diseases of the male and female reproductive areas: prostatitis and prostate adenoma, infertility, inflammation of the ovaries;
- chronic fatigue;
- toxicosis, back pain during pregnancy;
- reduced immunity;
- postpartum complications.
Who should not use the device?
Applicators have contraindications, and their list includes:
- pregnancy, taking place with complications (consultation of the doctor is necessary);
- malignant or unexplained neoplasms;
- dermatological diseases with localization in the area of impact (dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, seborrhea);
- violations of the integrity of the skin: abrasions, burns, wounds, scratches;
- children younger than 1-3 years old (not sharp spikes are allowed);
- susceptibility to the formation of keloid scars and bleeding;
- feverish conditions, increased body temperature;
- acute infections;
- numerous papillomas, warts;
- exacerbations of chronic diseases.
How to use the applicator? The mat unfolds on a flat hard surface, then you place on it a zone that bothers you. If a belt is used, it should be well fixed, so that the plates with spikes fully affect the skin and nerve endings.
The duration of one procedure starts from 3-5 minutes for the first few times, then the duration of the session can be gradually increased - by 2-3 minutes per day. In the end, it is brought to 20-30 minutes. It is important to carry out procedures daily in order to achieve positive results, which are usually noticeable after two or three weeks.
Important! At first, soreness and discomfort can be felt, but gradually the body gets used to the sensations and does not react to the effects of the spikes. Also, after the sessions, redness, slight skin flushing, and burning can be observed.
Advantages and disadvantages
Consider the advantages of the applicator:
- Low price, fluctuating in the range of 100-1500 rubles.
- Durability. Careful handling will last a very long time.
- The device can be used independently at home.
- Solving many problems.
- You can improve the shape.
- Simple application. You practically do not need to do anything.
- Compact dimensions simplify storage and allow you to take a device for travel, travel, business trips.
- Suitable for different ages.
- There are contraindications.
- There may be painful or uncomfortable sensations.
- The effect is noticeable not at once and only under the condition of regular, constant and continuous use.
If you decide to purchase a Kuznetsov applicator, use it correctly, or better yet, consult a doctor beforehand.
Bag for a gift from the fabric do it yourself
Types of anti-cellulite massage
How to choose a bang to the type of person
Beautiful volume woven scarf
Incredibly beautiful wickets that will make a lasting impression on all passersby