Pancakes with seafood
- Wheat flour - 300 g;
- Milk - 750 ml;
- Chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- Squids - 400g;
- Shrimp - 200 g;
- Sea cabbage - 250 g;
- Onion - 5 pcs;
- Butter - 70 g;
- Sunflower oil - 40 g;
- Mayonnaise - 130 g;
- Granulated sugar - 25 g;
- Salt and pepper to taste
- We start with making pancake dough. In a separate deep bowl, break 2 eggs, add a little salt, sugar and whisk to a state of fluffy foam. Then add the flour, milk and vegetable oil and quickly knead the batter (in order to give more lightness better beat the blender).
- Next, proceed to cooking the pancakes themselves. We take a frying pan, better cast-iron and with a thick bottom, put it on the stove, put a small piece of butter and heat it. Then, using the scoop, pour the dough into the pan and distribute it over the entire surface.
- While pancakes are being prepared, in parallel, cook peeled squids and shrimps in salted water for 5-7 minutes (we recommend not to digest them, they will become hard and rubbery). In another container, boil the remaining eggs.
- After that, proceed to the filling, we will have three different minced meat for pancakes.
- Firstsquid: finely chop boiled squid, add 1-2 onions (finely chopped), 80 g of mayonnaise and 70 ml of butter, salt and pepper, then mix this mass well. The first filling is ready.
- Forsecond stuffingfinely chop the shrimp, add the chopped boiled eggs, onions and mayonnaise (50g) to them, salt and pepper to taste, mix everything.
- For the seaweed fillingyou must first clean and chop the onions, lightly fry in a skillet. After the onion is ready, pour it into the bowl, add the seaweed, finely chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- After all the stuffing is ready, proceed to the formation of pancakes. Put different fillings on each pancake and wrap in envelopes or tubes, fry on both sides in a skillet. To serve better hot.
How to fix the plinth
Available and beautiful flowers salpiglossis
Valentine's Day Tasty Content
Clinical aspects of cancer
Pantone named the 10 main colors of the season autumn-winter 20182019