My first attempt to make a scarf in the technique of "crazy wool"
Having seen enough of the TV of any beauty and having read on the Internet about this beauty, I also decided to try to do this with my own hands. I really liked the things made in the style of "crazy stress." For those who are not familiar with this, I will say that this is very interesting, extraordinary and beautiful. Immediately and not determine how and from what it is made. And this is done from knitting threads, as they say, easy and simple.If it is easy and simple, why not try something. Moreover, I knit, and the rest of the threads, which have nowhere to apply, I have plenty. To master this technique, in addition to the threads of different textures, another soluble fleece is needed. Unfortunately, I did not have it. Having rummaged through the same Internet, I found out that this material is not cheap, and we don’t have it in the city.You can buy in the online store, but is it worth spending money, and suddenly it will not work ... Wise advisers wrote that you can replace this very non-woven with regular newspapers. Try, so try, but with minimal cost. Moreover, free advertising newspapers in boxes are often shoved. Since the yard is stunningly beautiful autumn, I decided to create a scarf in the autumn colors. To make my dream come true, I prepared the following:As I don’t have a long table, I just laid out the newspapers on the floor, a little overlap I got a rectangle measuring 40 by 200 cm. -11 / medium / 1512017360_6.jpg "style =" max-width: 100%; "alt =" My first attempt to make a scarf using the crazy technique of the vul ">On this backing, I began to lay out my own threads by unwinding them from the ball. For to I used to take a ball with other threads on each layer. After four layers of threads I decided to sketch leaves.
- several newspapers;
- remnants of threads of different types, thickness, texture;
- pieces of crushed green-orange fabric (just decided to add autumn leaves to the scarf);
- scissors are ordinary and zigzag;
- needles for chipping;
- hair spray;
- beige sewing thread;
- sewing machine.
- don't believe to those who say that newspapers are easy and simple;
- do not use light threads, they get dirty with black paint and do not wash well;
- do not think this the fastest way to create things in such a technique (although, of course, much faster knitting);
- things in ready-made form become somewhat smaller;
- dare, you have everything work out!
Best dry body and hair oils
New Year's Champagne
Variety of electric heaters
Butterflies on your shoulder: the transformation of an ordinary T-shirt into a design thing