Making champagne bottles for a wedding
A wedding is a little fairy tale for every girl where she is a beautiful princess. And the princess should have everything beautiful and unique, from the dress to the glasses and wedding champagne. We present to your attention a master class on decorating wedding champagne. The bottle will be adorned with grape bunches, for the vine is one of the most ancient symbols of fertility, abundance, vitality and wealth.
- a bottle of any champagne;
- means for degreasing the surface of the bottle;
- acrylic paint gently lilac color (color optional, depending on how you want to make the main background of the bottle);
- polymer clay for baking green, brown and dark purple flowers (Fimo, Sculpey, Cernit, Pardo - brand of clay for your taste);
- finishing lacquer (to make the bottle glossy or dull and to protect it from mechanical damage);
- lacquer for coating polymer clay products (you can use an acrylic coating, for example, Varathane Crystal Clear Waterborne or lacquers from Fimo and Sculpey);
- superglue (for gluing finished products to the bottle. We use Ferrario bulk structural paste);
- pearl transparent contour;
- printed grape leaves and heart;
- scissors, needle, tweezers;
- brush, toothpicks;
- rhinestones, 10-15 cm of lace and 50-60 cm of thin ribbon.
Master class: do-it-yourself wedding champagne decoration
- To begin, remove the excess from the bottle and degrease it. We take our heart blank from paper, moisten it with water and glue it into the center of the bottle, gently smooth it and soak excess moisture with a napkin. Fully paint our bottle in the selected color with acrylic paint. Cover the bottle will need to be in 2-3 layers. And then with a finishing varnish in 2 layers.
Pay attention: before applying each subsequent layer of acrylic paint and finishing varnish, the previous one should dry well.
- While the paint dries, we turn to the manufacture of leaves and grapes. From purple plastic roll small balls at the rate of 24-30 pcs. on one grape brush.Then from the green plastic we roll thin tubes of 2.5 cm in length and begin to attach our balls to them. Excess tails cut off after baking. The grapes are ready.
- We roll out the green plastic and attach our sheet of paper to it, press it lightly, so that it does not go away when we cut it. When the leaf is ready, we feed the paper pattern with a needle and carefully disconnect it. We need 6-10 such leaves. Finished leaves in turn are located on the index finger and apply a needle groove, emitting the structure of the leaf. We pass to the mustache of the grapes. From green plastic roll thin tubes of different lengths. To give them the right shape, attach the tip of the mustache to the toothpick and wrap it around it. It remains to roll the brown grape trunk of our grapes. After that, place our products in a preheated oven for the time indicated on the packaging of your plastic. After the products are baked and cool, we cover them with varnish for polymer clay.
- We return to the decoration of a bottle of champagne. Slipping the heart with a needle, remove it from the bottle with tweezers.And if the paint came under our pattern, gently remove it with a sponge soaked in acetone. Now take the pearl-transparent contour and circle our heart. Putting the bottle aside allows the circuit to dry completely.
- We take our lace and make the assembly to make a semicircle. Along the edges of the glue green rhinestones, and in the center lilac. On the completely dried contour, we also neatly glue the purple rhinestones with superglue. Be careful, use a very small amount of glue. If there is a lot of glue, it will give dross around the rhinestones.
- With the help of super-glue or structural paste we attach our details along the contour of the heart.
Please note: if you decide to use structural paste for fastening, remember that it will dry for more than one hour until it is completely cured.
Try not to touch your product so as not to disturb the drawing. It is also important to know that if somewhere pasta got out, it is better to clean it immediately with a toothpick. Now we glue our lace to the foil on the neck of the bottle, and the ribbon around it.
Do-it-yourself wedding champagne decoration! Do not be afraid to dream and bring something of their own.
Nemo's Fish in the technique of facing
Secrets of cooking fricassee
5 most delicious recipes with pasta
Choosing a sink for the bathroom
Christmas vytynanka 2018 for the year of the Dog
Natural Air Humidifiers
Signs during pregnancy