How to Perform an Injection if You’ve Never Done It Before
How to Perform an Injection If You’ve Never Done It Before
- Wipe the spot where you are going to inject the medicine with an antiseptic wipe. Move from the center to the periphery.
- Place the needle at a 90° angle to the skin (warning: this only applies to intramuscular injections).
- In one quick move, insert the needle into the buttock. Approximately one-third of the needle should remain outside the body.
- Inject the medicine slowly – it's more comfortable for the "patient."
- Don't pull the syringe back and forth. You can hold it with one hand and control the plunger with the other hand.
- Put an alcohol wipe on the skin near the injection site. Remove the needle in one move, and press the wound with the wipe.
- The needle should be capped, and all the tools should be properly disposed of.
- Wash your hands. Well done! You did it!
Video: HOW TO PERFORM AN INJECTION IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE
Summer six-pack challenge: Legs loosener
How to Stop a Child Abuse Cycle
How to Have a Cherry Blossom Viewing
How to Make a Gazebo
The 9-Move Circuit Workout That Will Help You Torch Fat Fast
How to Research Charities
See by Chloé Pre-Fall 2019 Collection
Slash Your Stroke Risk By 20
Will Doctors Start Prescribing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet for People With IBD
How to Clean a Trampoline Mat
Get Fashion Tips from the Ultimate Khiladi, Akshay Kumar
Christina El Moussa Stuns in Bikini Photos From Beach Vacation With Boyfriend Ant Anstead
Date: 10.12.2018, 13:05 / Views: 54134