How to write an essay about yourself
It would seem that the difficult thing is to write an essay about yourself? To do this, you just need to take a paper, a pen and spell out information about your personality. But in practice, everything is not so smooth. Many people make mistakes, because of which a potentially interesting story turns into a dry enumeration of unrelated facts. In this article we will give a few recommendations that will help make the essay not only informative, but also interesting.
Tips for writing a story about yourself
In the event that such an essay is a task for work or study, then you will have to follow certain rules. The easiest way to write the recommendations on a separate sheet and use them in the process of writing as a hint. Let's consider the main rules for creating a work:
- The structure of the story should be integral - this means that a clear thematic line should be traced throughout the story.That is, if the main topic to be covered is your work and career, then you should not go too far into stories about your childhood, friends, or favorite music.
- The writing should be set out correctly and logically. Keep track of the correct spelling of words, punctuation, structure of sentences. Remember that this may depend on your school grade or position.
- Do not make the essay too dry and strict. The official style of writing in this case is not acceptable, it is better to use beautiful artistic techniques, saturating the text with allegories, metaphors, epithets.
- A bit of good humor in the work does not hurt, but on the contrary, will attract the attention of the reader, will lift his mood. You can also weave into the story of some interesting fact or event.
- Try to make the essay reveal your personality from different angles. It is not necessary to describe only their merits - it will be like boasting and will not add to your sympathy. It is better to write about some of the shortcomings, but to present these features should be in such a light that it was clear: you are working on your character and improving.
- Add a little intrigue to the story. At the beginning of the essay arouse interest in the reader to his own personality, for example, tell us about any idea or goal. And what exactly is its essence, describe only at the end of the work.
- Before writing, think carefully about all the nuances and only then proceed to work.
We write an essay about yourself
Let's look at this process step by step:
- First you need to make a plan. As a rule, the standard plan includes 3 main sections: the introduction, the main part and the conclusion. You can come up with all the sub points yourself, depending on what you want to say in the work.
- The introduction can include brief information about your background, family, childhood.
- The main part of the essay should tell about you the most important thing, what you want to convey to the reader. This is the "core" of your work, in which the chosen theme is most fully revealed.
- In conclusion, it is necessary to summarize the whole story. In this part, you can give an assessment of your own personality, share plans for the future, express the desire to change something in yourself or your life.
We hope that the above recommendations will help you write a good and interesting essay about yourself. The main thing is to think over all the nuances of the work in advance, and also do not forget to reread the resulting story in order to make the necessary adjustments, if necessary.
La Mer Cosmetics and Its Features
Gold Plated Leather Flower
How to cook Tsvetaevsky pie
How to weave
Secrets of the use of tar soap at home
Kapron doll Girl Spring
Hair masks at home - 23 unique recipes
How to write a song to a newbie about love