How can I wash ink from clothes?
Any mom of a schoolboy must have at least once encountered ink stains on the clothes of her offspring. Some of these things are immediately sent "in exile" to the dacha or thrown away. But you should not do this, because there are plenty of ways to remove such contaminants.
How to erase ink?
- You can use acetone or liquid to remove varnish (but only acetone-containing). Dampen a cotton pad or swab in the liquid and blot the area of contamination several times until all ink has been removed. But with this means you need to be careful, because acetone can remove not only stain from the fabric, but also dyes, spoiling the color of the product.
- You can try to use a stain remover, but only effective and concentrated, since the usual with an ink stain can hardly cope. First, treat them to the area of contamination, and then add the product in the powder compartment before washing in the machine.
- Use alcohol. In it, you need to moisten the wadded disk and work it well with the area of contamination, actively blotting it.Next, wash the thing with your hands or in a washing machine. By the way, when washing you can also add a little money.
- Surprisingly, ordinary milk can help. First, heat it to 70-80 degrees (do not boil!) And fill it with a contaminated area. Then rinse the thing well. If a trace remains, then you can soak the product in a milky solution by adding a glass of milk to each liter of hot water. This method will be especially effective if the stain is fresh.
- To remove stains from a ballpoint pen, you can use hydrogen peroxide. First, treat with a swab dipped in it, stain, soaking it several times. Then dissolve ten tablespoons of peroxide in a basin with hot water and soak the thing in this composition for several hours, then rinse it and wash it.
- If the item is not made of delicate fabric, then vinegar can be used, but not concentrated essence, and a 9% solution (apple cider vinegar will not work, it can leave stains on the fabric). First moisten a cotton pad in it and apply it to the stain for a minute to remove most of the ink. And then soak the product in a weak acetic solution (per liter of hot water will require two tablespoons of acid).
- Use turpentine, but only peeled.Moisten a cotton swab in it and soak the area of contamination with it until the stain disappears completely.
- Effective lemon juice. Treat the contaminated area with a swab dipped in this product until the stain is completely removed. If the fabric is light, it is advisable to use citric acid, as the juice can leave traces. In half a glass of warm water, dissolve a teaspoon of powder, then proceed with the treatment.
- Try to mix alcohol and vinegar in equal proportions. But such a tool is not suitable for processing delicate fabrics, as well as color.
- Prepare a mixture consisting of two tablespoons of alcohol, two tablespoons of distilled water and the same amount of ammonia solution (10%). Treat this stain with this tool. Black and blue ink should be removed from the material completely.
- To remove dirt from the colored pen, you can use ammonia. Dissolve three tablespoons of this product in a glass of warm water and carefully treat the stain with the resulting liquid until it disappears.
- For the processing of colored fabrics is best to use glycerin.Simply put it on the stain, and then rinse the product and wash it in the usual way.
- Effective will be a mixture of alcohol and glycerin. To prepare it, mix these components in equal proportions and thoroughly treat the area of contamination.
- Try using a mixture of alcohol and soda. In a glass of water, dissolve two teaspoons of baking soda and the same amount of ethyl alcohol. Treat the prepared composition of the site of pollution, and then just wash the thing.
A few recommendations for effectively getting rid of ink stains:
- Than a fresh ink spot, the easier it will be to remove it. So start active actions as soon as possible.
- Do not rub the stain! This will cause the ink to be absorbed into the material even more and penetrate into the fabric fibers, which will only complicate the task.
- In order not to damage the fabric, before proceeding with the cleaning, the selected agent should be tested from the wrong side of the product in an inconspicuous area. If the material is not injured, but start a full application.
- When processing instead of a cotton pad, use a sponge; it will absorb ink much better and faster.
Start removing ink stains as soon as possible in order to completely get rid of them! And do not forget to choose a suitable effective means.
Bedroom textile design: elegance and comfort
Cooking vegetable caviar
How to buy an apartment for a young family mortgage
How to cook a rabbit in sour cream, in wine, royally
Beautiful one-piece swimsuit crocheted
DIY hand-made hare