How to train yourself to take food in the lunchbox
The first thing to do is choose the right lunchbox. Characteristics may vary depending on the types of food you like and plan to take with you. For example, the lunchbox must be completely sealed; should be able to carry several dishes in one lunchbox; he must hold the heat, etc.
Often you can see that people carry food with them in ordinary plastic containers. This is an excellent solution if the temperature of the product and the presence of various improvements (sauce-dish, fork-knife, dividers, etc.) are not so important to you. If you are serious about eating out comfortably, we advise you to take a closer look at specialized lunch boxes.
There are many variations:
- Thermosesallow you to carry soups, while maintaining a good temperature. Pros: food stays hot. Cons: usually heavy and bulky; high price.
- Thermo Lunch Boxesalso allow you to carry hot food with them, while maintaining its temperature unchanged for a long time. Unlike thermoses, wearing them is much more convenient.Pros: food stays hot; convenient to carry. Cons: whatever one may say, but weighs a lot; high price.
- "Sandwich" / "sandwich" lunch boxesstand out due to an unusual shape. If you are a lover of sandwiches, this type of lunch box is just right for you. Pros: your sandwich will not fall apart; lungs; relatively low price. Cons: inconvenient to take other food, except sandwiches.
- Packed lunchboxmade of rubber. Pros: relatively average price; unusual design; ease. Cons: inability to carry liquid food; does not keep the temperature; easily deformed, therefore, in the end you get crumpled sandwiches; uncomfortable eating cereals, pasta, etc.
- Classic lunchboxAvailable in several variations: the usual size and half the usual. Pros: tightness; You can choose the size that is convenient for you; the presence of a separator; the presence of a saucepan; availability of fork-knife. Cons: food cools quickly; not particularly light; relatively high price.
- Flat lunchboxappeared not so long ago on the market for these products, but has already gained popularity. Pros: flat, that is, it will take less space in the bag; the ability to take with them up to 4 dishes.Cons: food cools quickly; inability to take liquid food; relatively high price.
That's all the most common types of lunchboxes. You can pick any one according to your requirements.
There are many nontrivial variations on the topic of what you can take with you to work or study.
- 10 eggs;
- packaging of fresh spinach (about 400 g);
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. olive oil.
- Scale the spinach with boiling water.
- Cut potatoes and onions, fry in oil, add spinach.
- Beat the eggs. Add to lightly roasted vegetables. Add spices to taste.
- Fry frytatt on both sides.
- Without cooling, cut into convenient portions. Can be supplemented with fresh vegetables and whole grain toast.
Avocado and Salmon Sandwich
- sliced lemon;
- smoked salmon sliced into thin slices;
- chili pepper (minced);
- lime / lemon juice;
- Rye bread;
- half a ripe avocado.
- Add the avocado pulp, add lemon or lime juice and pepper.
- Spread a slice of bread with pasta, put salmon on top.If desired, decorate with finely chopped walnuts.
Tomato Cheese Muffins
- half a cup of pickled / dried tomatoes;
- a glass of hard cheese (pre-grate);
- 325 g of flour;
- 300 ml of milk (a glass and a quarter);
- 90 g soft butter;
- half a teaspoon of salt.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease 12 small muffin bakeware. Sift flour into a bowl, add salt. Beat milk, egg and butter separately, then add to flour. Add cheese and finely chopped tomatoes. It should turn out airy dough without lumps.
- Fill the dough at 3/4 of height. Bake until cooked for about 25 minutes. Remove the muffins from the oven, let stand for a few minutes.
Now directly a couple of tips on how to develop the habit of taking food with you.
- Just start. At first, this is really hard: cooking specially for yourself, eating your own lunch alone, if you are not lucky to find the same fighter for healthy lifestyles (or for savings, who knows?), Etc. Just start doing it. Already after a week you will notice positive changes.
- You should like your food. It is impossible to force yourself to eat constantly cottage cheese, barley soup, boiled chicken fillet. Diversify your lunch.Look for new ideas on the Internet, at master classes, in culinary shows. The choice is truly limitless.
- Count. Just count how much money per month you save on meals with you. As a rule, people are amazed at how much they spend on daily snacks, especially when you consider that food is usually not of the best quality.
- Find allies. In order not to chew your salad alone, suggest slimming girlfriend, for example, also bring food with you. As a rule, together, new habits become easier. Plus, the factor of rivalry is added, who cooks better or more beautifully serves food.
- And finallyenjoy. Now you do not depend on the range of dining or a nearby cafe. You can eat what you want, and your food will be on the order of the highest quality.
List of the most dangerous roads in the world
Jennifer Lopez spends a romantic vacation in Paris
How to live under stress