How to take activated charcoal?
Activated carbon is a long-known drug that is used as a therapeutic substance in food poisoning, stomach problems, as a cleansing and fastening agent, as well as in infectious diseases.
Nowadays, many doctors and especially women's magazines offer to take activated carbon for the general cleaning of the body from toxins and harmful substances gathered in it, and even for weight loss. Next, we will consider how much all this can be confirmed by reliable facts, and also we will get acquainted with the instructions for the use of activated carbon.
What is activated carbon
So, first of all, it is worth knowing what kind of coal it is and why it is useful. Activated carbon is a substance that is derived from carbonaceous materials, such as charcoal, coke, peat, and other plant matter. Following from this, we can conclude that this is an absolutely natural porous substance. It is because of its porosity that coal is an excellent sorbent (absorber of variousharmful substances). Read more in the article Coal Composition.
For what purposes to take activated carbon
So, first of all, coal is taken as a drug in the following cases:
- Poisoning: �
- drug poisoning;
- poisoning by plant poisons and other substances of chemical origin (except acid poisoning, cyanide, iron, etc.).
- Flatulence, dyspepsia, increased acidity of the stomach, diarrhea.
- Cleansing the body of toxins and toxins.
- As a cosmetic (cleansing from skin diseases such as dermatitis and acne).
It is inappropriate to use coal for weight loss, because it will only cleanse the body, but not burn fat. Read more in the article How to lose weight with the help of activated carbon.
How to use activated carbon
In order to have a beneficial effect and there was no harm from the adoption of activated carbon, read the instructions below.
In case of poisoning
- Immediately take a dose of activated carbon at the rate of 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight. Wash down with plenty of water. Conditional example: if the weight is 65 kg, then we drink 6.5 tablets, if 68, then it is better to drink 7 tablets. And so the calculations are simple.
- Immediately call a doctor.
With flatulence, stomach discomfort as a result of increased acidity
- We crush the tablets so that at the exit we get 1-2 g of powder, and we take orally 2-4 times a day 1.5-2 hours after a meal.
- Continue the course preferably 3-7 days.
To cleanse the body
- We take 1 tablet per 10 kg of body weight three times a day with a glass of water, 1.5 hours before meals.
- We accept tablets of coal in the period - from 3 to 15 days.
- We make a break for 2-3 weeks. Then you can repeat the course of purification.
Read more about the methods of reception in the article How to drink Activated carbon.
When it is undesirable to take coal
Activated carbon is desirable to use short. Since this substance "absorbs" not only toxins, but also useful substances. It has also been proven that prolonged use of coal can cause an adverse toxic effect, constipation.
- intestinal atony (lack of normal muscle tone and internal organs);
- cardiovascular diseases;
- violations of the potassium-calcium balance;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Pros and cons of social networks
Congratulations on the Day of the accountant team in verse and prose. How nice and respectful to congratulate colleagues, women and men on the Day of Accountant
Amazing ways to use Listerine, which every woman should know
Top 10 ways to get rid of stress
Want to celebrate the New Year? Go to Italy
The second life of old sheets and pillowcases