How to restore burnt hair?
In pursuit of beauty, women subject their hair to frequent trials. Staining with persistent paints, perm, bleaching, the use of irons, curling hair dryers and hair dryers - all this has a negative effect on the state of curls. As a result, they become dull, brittle, healthy shine disappears, split ends appear.
And in severe cases, after unsuccessful dyeing or perming, the hair becomes similar to tow. Many in this case resort to the radical method - shortly trim their hair. But do not despair and immediately run to the hairdresser, it turns out there are many different effective ways with which you can quickly reanimate the curls.
Rules for the care of damaged strands
With burnt hair, it is necessary to treat them more carefully. There are general guidelines for the care of such problematic curls.
- During treatment, it is worth refusing to use thermal agents: ironing, forceps, hair dryer, curling iron, etc.
- Split ends are better to cut, they only worsen the overall condition of the hair.
- For shampooing pick up organic shampoo, which does not contain aggressive chemicals, such as: lauryl sulfates, silicones, parabens, artificial flavors, dyes.
- Additionally, purchase natural balms and masks, which include keratin, vitamins, panthenol and herbal extracts. These useful substances actively care for damaged curls, restore the structure of the hair, restore shine and lost strength, moisturize and nourish the scalp.
- Do not use varnish, foam or any other styling agent. If you can not do without these helpers, then at least minimize their number.
- Do not use chemical paints during treatment. Better try natural remedies such as henna.
- In the summer, protect your hair from direct sunlight. Wear a hat or use hair protection products with a high protection factor.
It is not necessary to go to a beauty salon to restore the burned strands.It is possible and in the home walls to help your curls shine with a new force. “How to do this?” You ask.
In continuation of this article you will find the answer to your question. Just remember, to get a good result is not enough one or two procedures. Depending on the degree of damage to the hair structure and will be treated. The worse the condition of the hair, the longer the recovery process. So be patient, and the result will please you soon.
The best "healers" that restore the burnt hair are considered to be such vegetable oils as castor, burdock, olive, coconut and jojoba. They are used as oil wraps or as part of masks. Before use, it is recommended to heat the oil slightly (no more than 30 ° C) so that the beneficial substances better penetrate the hair structure.
The product is applied to clean wet strands, it is well rubbed into the root area and distributed over the entire length of the strands. Then the head is wrapped with a film and a towel. Oil mask lasts 30-40 minutes. Then thoroughly rinsed with warm water and shampoo.
Also, oil can be added to shampoo (5 drops per use) or applied to a comb, spreading it over the entire length of the strands.
Aloe with honey
If you have damaged your strands with a perm, then a mask with aloe juice and honey is ideal for you. It restores hair well and nourishes the scalp. Only you can apply it after washing the curls several times so that they do not unwind.
For the preparation of this tool take:
- 2 tsp. honey;
- 1 tsp fresh aloe juice;
- 1 tsp castor oil;
- 5 drops of aekola (vitamins A and E).
- Mix all ingredients, lightly heat the mask on a water bath.
- Apply the therapeutic mixture on clean wet curls, rubbing into the scalp and spreading over the entire length.
- Cover the strands with a wrap and a towel.
- Keep the mask for about half an hour, then rinse off the product with a permed hair shampoo.
Finish the procedure is best rinsing herbal infusion. Nettle or chamomile is well suited for this. 5 tbsp. l. any herb (can be mixed) pour two cups of boiling water and insist on a water bath for 10 minutes. After the infusion cools to an acceptable temperature and filtered.
To strengthen the curls and give them softness suitable remedy based on yolk, olive and burdock oil.
For the preparation we need:
- 1 yolk;
- 2 tbsp. l. olive and burdock oil;
- 5 drops of essential oil of ylang-ylang.
In a bowl, mix the yolk and oils. Heat the mixture a little and apply to wet strands over the entire length. Wrap the head and keep the tool 45 minutes. Wash off with shampoo, soap your head 2 times, because the mixture contains a large amount of oils.
With the help of the proposed masks your hair will again become shiny and strong.
Tattoo history: 100 years in 3 minutes
Secrets of cooking homemade beer
Do-it-yourself dresser restoration
DIY plastic bottle giraffe - photo how to make
Summer riot of colors and greens
Relations between parents and children