How to remove mold from the wall

You will need
  • - antifungal agents ("Aseptic", Mellerud, PHMG, etc.),
  • - chlorine,
  • - copper sulphate,
  • - gloves, sponges, brushes.
Instruction
It is necessary to remember first of all that it is necessary to fight against a mold as soon as it appeared. The longer the fungus will live, the more it will cause harm, as it begins to release toxins and other dangerous substances. In addition, it spoils the finishing materials, destroying them. Gray mold is a dangerous fungus that is able to live on the walls of high-rise buildings for years, penetrating even resistant concrete, entering the human lungs, it parasitizes the body, causing chronic lesions of the respiratory tract.
Often you can get rid of the mold, using the usual antifungal agents that are now easy to find in stores. In addition to special means, you can take advantage of folk remedies: sanitize the place where the mold originated, chlorine-containing solution or copper sulfate solution.But the effect that these tools have is actually short-lived, because they do not penetrate deep enough into the wall and do not remove the fungus.
To mold no longer "lived" on the walls, you need to deal with the reasons why it occurs. Often the fungus becomes the number one problem in rooms with high humidity and not very good ventilation conditions. Molds are most susceptible to basements and bathrooms, as well as corner walls that freeze through in winter and do not dry out in summer. You must also know that the walls are treated with special means from the fungus during the period of finishing. For this tool is added directly to the solution.
If the walls during the repair were not processed, it is necessary to clean the place where the fungus appeared, using a stiff brush. You need to clean a layer of 1-1.5 cm. You can also apply special antifungal agents on the cleaned area, then apply a primer, mortar and plaster.
But so that the fungus no longer brings harm to the walls, it is necessary to find out where the excessive humidity in the room is from and to establish good ventilation. To do this, ventilate the room, especially to do this when there are plastic windows in the house.
No need to put the furniture very close to the walls, leave a gap of 20-30 cm, so that there is fresh air circulation. The source of excessive moisture can be green plants, which are too many in one room - move part of your home garden to another room.

Related News


The use of unusual Reishi mushroom
Selena Gomez - the new Queen of Instagram, sorry, Kim
How to make QIWI Wallet
Chest - a convenient locker for the whole family
How to avoid flu in the fall
Candy pineapple is the perfect decoration for any holiday table
What to do during the winter holidays