How to make a QIWI wallet?
Just a few years ago, few knew what electronic money was on the Internet and how to use it. Now it's quite the opposite. Most Internet users have their own wallets in several payment systems. One of the most common payment systems is QIWI. Let's see how to make a QIWI wallet and what is needed for registration.
Wallet Creation Rules
Why do many people choose QIWI as an electronic wallet? There are two valid reasons for this question:
- your wallet number is very easy to remember, since it must necessarily coincide with the mobile phone number of the owner;
- The process of creating a payment wallet does not take too much time and effort.
So, first you need to go to.
- Here you need to register. To do this, press the button at the top of the "Register" screen.
- During registration, you must specify your mobile phone number.So the system will know that you are a real person, not a robot, and assign you a wallet by your phone number.
- Next, you will see the characters in the picture, which will also need to be entered in the input line. Before you tick off that you agree with the contract of the Offer, be sure to read it. Now that you agree with all the conditions, you can click the consent and wait for a message to come to your phone number, it will contain a code that you enter in the appropriate field. And also you will need to come up with a password for your payment wallet.
Thus, all registration is completed, and you will be able to fully use all the features of the QIWI payment system. The design of the site is quite simple, so you can easily replenish your wallet through a bank card, from a mobile phone or through a terminal to pay for online services or purchases in online stores.
In addition, your wallet is well protected from fraudsters, since all transactions are confirmed by the code that comes to the phone.
How to evaluate your work
Funny Glowing Pictures
What is falafel and how to cook it at home
Valentine with a voluminous heart
How are static exercises useful?