How to Make S'mores Grilled Cheese | Get the Dish
How to Make Dessert Grilled Cheese
A dessert grilled cheese sandwich can be a delicious treat for after dinner. There are many different types of dessert grilled cheese to choose from. You can use ingredients like blueberries, raspberries, and sweet spreads like Nutella to make a delicious treat for yourself and others.
Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
2 slices of your choice of bread
Your choice of soft white cheese
1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar
Grilled Cheese with Cinnamon and Raspberries
1 can dulce de leche
8 ounces Mascarpone cheese at room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
4 tablespoons raspberry preserves
Dark Chocolate and Brie Grilled Cheese
4 thick slices of multigrain baguette
2 tablespoons butter
4 ounces brie cheese
2 ounces of dark chocolate
1/2 cup smashed raspberries
Nutella and Banana Grilled Cheese
Your choice of bread
1 banana, thinly sliced
Making Balsamic Blueberry Grilled Cheese
Cook the blueberries, sugar, and vinegar.Measure out the blueberries, sugar, and vinegar in a small saucepan. Heat this mixture over the stove, using medium heat. Slowly bring the mixture to a boil.
- Stir the mixture the entire time. Use a fork to gradually crush the blueberries as you stir.
Remove the mixture from the stove.Once your mixture has come to a boil, turn the stove off and remove the sauce pan from the heat. Use a mesh strainer to separate the juice from the berries. You will use your blueberries in the sandwich.
- You can store the juice in a Tupperware container and use it as a sauce for things like pancakes later.
Assemble your sandwich.Spread your blueberries on one piece of your chosen bread. Place your desired amount of cheese over the berries. Then, add the spinach. If you want, you can add a dash of black pepper before topping your sandwich off with a second piece of bread.
Making Grilled Cheese with Cinnamon and Raspberries
Warm up the dulce de leche.To start, you need to warm your dulce de leche. It will not be spreadable straight out of the jar, so warm it up until you can easily spread it.
- You can do this in the microwave or over the stove.
Mix the vanilla and mascarpone.Measure out your vanilla and mascarpone. Mix them together until they form a light, spreadable dip-like substance. Set this aside for now.
Heat your bread.Place a skillet over medium heat. While it's heating up, butter each of your 8 bread slices on one side. Then, place the slices, with the butter side facing down, on your skillet.
- Grill the bread slices until they're golden brown.
- You may have to do more than one batch if your skillet isn't big enough to contain all the bread.
Assemble your sandwiches.Take a large plate. Place four slices of your bread on the plate, with the un-buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread two tablespoons of raspberry preserves on each side. Then, spread two tablespoons of the mascarpone mixture followed by one tablespoon of dulce de leche.
- Top off each sandwich with the other four slices of bread.
Making Dark Chocolate and Brie Grilled Cheese
Assemble your sandwiches.Start with your bread slices. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Set two slices of bread down, un-buttered side facing up, on a plate.
- Spread the brie evenly between each slice of bread. Then, divide the raspberries and chocolate evenly on each slice of bread.
- Place the other two slices of bread over the tops of your sandwiches. Make sure the butter side is facing up.
Cook the sandwiches on one side.Use a large skillet heated over medium-high heat. Place the sandwiches in the skillet and then cover it.
- You should cook the sandwiches about 5 minutes. When they're done, they should be golden brown on each side.
Cook the sandwiches on the other side.Once one side of the bread is golden brown, flip the sandwiches. Reduce the heat slightly, as you do not want the cheese to melt too much. Cook the sandwiches for about 5 more minutes, or until the other side of the bread is golden brown.
- Once the sandwiches are cooked, you can remove them from the heat, let them cool, and enjoy.
Making Nutella and Banana Grilled Cheese
Slice and butter your bread.Slice your bread so you have two roughly even halves. If you're using pre-sliced bread, simply take two pieces of bread and lie them down a plate.
Assemble your sandwich.You should spread the mascarpone on one half of the bread. Then, spread the Nutella on the other half.
- Spread the banana slices in an even layer across the Nutella or mascarpone. It does not matter which side you use.
- From there, push the two slices of bread together.
Grill your sandwich.You can use a skillet or a panini press, if you have one. You should grill your sandwich over medium heat.
- It should take about 5 to 7 minutes to grill your sandwich. Grill it until the bread is golden brown and the insides are melted slightly.
Video: Dessert Grilled Cheese Recipes
Is It Necessary To Follow Traffic Rules
This discreet gadget makes me feel a lot safer wherever I travel alone
Salt, Obesity Linked to Premature Aging
How to Make Vegetables More Appealing to Kids
10 Top Street Style Trends From Pitti Uomo 90 SS17
How to Hold Your Breath for Long Periods of Time
How to Stop Slouching
How to Stay Sane While Teaching Teens to Drive
Fashion News: Mario Testino, Kate Moss More
How to Build a Relationship With an Estranged Child
Can Eating a High-Protein Diet Increase Your Metabolism
Diet pill that cuts appetite