How to make Christmas trees with your own hands made of paper and cardboard
First of all, children will like Christmas toys with their own hands made of paper and cardboard. It is very important to interact with the child, play with him or engage in a common cause. Such a business could be making crafts for the New Year out of paper. Children are often not the ones to this child’s activity. For example, with a little imagination, such crafts from children's fun are transformed into unique design items.
DIY crafts for the new year 2015: master-class on the design of balls
The obsolete postcards and thick covers for notebooks can be easily turned into decorations for a holiday - original balls. Even glossy magazines are suitable for this purpose, as long as the drawing is bright and the material is rather dense.
- Starting to make Christmas-tree toys with your own hands from paper and cardboard, find a few used postcards, materials from a set for needlework or a couple of magazine pages and on the back side draw with a compass 20 circles of 35 mm radius.Cut them out.
- Recall the lessons of geometry and enter in each circle along an equilateral triangle. These will be the fold lines.
- Bend the first five parts along the line with the edges outward and glue.
- With an awl, make a hole in the top of the ball and fix the ribbon there.
- With 5 more details, do the same, but without the tape.
- The remaining 10 elements must also be bent around the sides of the drawn triangle, fold their face to the edge and glue them together. By connecting the chain into a ring, you get the central part of the ball, which will need to be connected to blanks for the upper and lower hemispheres.
Christmas toys with their own hands from paper and cardboard do not fight, so you can hang them around the house.
How to design crafts from paper for the New Year 2015 do it yourself?
Christmas toys with their own hands from paper and cardboard can be made by various materials at hand. Pay attention to the shreds and laces that have accumulated throughout the year, and let them work. The easiest option is a small Christmas tree.
- Cut out the triangular-stem pattern and paste it on with a suitable cloth. If there is a beautiful material, then use it not pasted.
- Collect ribbons or laces in frills and secure them on the craft.
- To decorate the tree more stylishly, choose the appropriate background for it, glue a narrow ribbon in the lower part to the bottom and fix it with a fittings such as a brooch, a butterfly or a flower.
- Attach a ribbon or thread to the top of the Christmas tree so that it can be hung around the house.
Such crafts by the New Year with their own hands made of paper will not only revive the room, but will also be replaced by traditional balls and stars: then your tree will become completely designer, and it can even be bragged.
We cut out Christmas toys with our own hands from paper and cardboard
Not so long ago, in the classroom of work, the children of the lower grades pasted lanterns, snowflakes and chains, made postcards and simple gifts. Such fir-tree toys with their own hands made of paper and cardboard were good, but with traditional colored cardboard only the front side pleased the eye, and the other remained gray and dull. Modern products for creativity solve this problem. What toys can you make yourself? Start with the usual decorations such as flashlights, garlands, snowflakes or stars, but as you have not done before. For example, decorate with a cloth, wire or beads.
Self-made toys will help to forget about not always a good tradition to buy shop, brilliant, but not always quality. Let your new year be original.
Consumer Satisfaction Index
Lamb and sauerkraut soup
Cake Flying - joy for sweet teeth
How to make a group of kindergarten
Pancakes from courgettes quickly and deliciously in a skillet and in the oven - the best step-by-step recipes with a photo. How to make lean zucchini pancakes without flour and eggs
Chitting - breaking our diet
How to clean the old pan - a method proven over the years