EAT | Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas
How to Make Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Desired toppings (sprinkles, fruit, coconut flakes, etc.)
1 chocolate bar or 3 cups chocolate chips
Chop nuts and get out your toppings; set them aside.
Peel your bananas.You can chop the bananas in half or leave them whole.
- Put them on a stick (insert the stick through the bottom).
Melt chocolate in a microwave, or in an oven on a low temperature (remember, keep the chocolate plain) Make sure you do not leave it in too long.
Dip half or all of banana in melted chocolate.Try to make it look smooth.
Roll the banana in any toppings of your liking.
Set on wax paper and place them in freezer.
Leave it in the freezer until frozen (about 20-30 minutes).
Finished!Enjoy and try to eat before the banana unfreezes.
QuestionCan I freeze my bananas on a stick and then dip them in cone-coating dip?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you can definitely do this.Thanks!
QuestionHow long will they keep in the freezer?Top AnswererThey can last up to a week.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you are having trouble getting the banana out of the chocolate, or rolling it in the toppings, you could try inserting a Popsicle stick in one end for easier handling.
- Always have bananas on hand for smoothies and baking. You can freeze ripe or overripe bananas right in their peel. Just put the entire banana into a freezer bag.
- If you'd like to hold the banana like a Popsicle, then add a chopstick or Popsicle stick to a whole banana, just before dipping. Stick this through the center of the base of the banana towards the middle, leaving enough space to hold with the hand.
- Instead of chocolate, you can also roll the banana in peanut butter plain, or chunky.
- Try pure dark Belgian chocolate - not only is it delicious but the darker the chocolate (i.e. the higher the cocoa content), the healthier it is for you.
- You can pick up wooden skewers, usually 100/pack, at many dollar stores. Cut each skewer in 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, whatever length you need.
- Instead of buying Popsicle sticks you can use chop sticks. They're longer and free from most Chinese restaurants.
- Once in a while, just have plain frozen bananas, it is healthier that way.
- Using a bain Marie (double boiler) is best for melting chocolate. If you can't afford or don't want to purchase one, you can add a metal bowl to a pan of water to achieve the same effect.Caution - Be very careful of the steam and the hot metal bowl when lifting the bowl from the pan.Just make sure that the water never touches the chocolate directly or it will spoil.
- Some topping suggestions are nuts, sprinkles, chopped dried or fresh fruit, mini chocolate chips, coconut flakes, M&M's, and crushed graham crackers.
- Use left over chocolate and try dipping strawberries, pretzels, nuts, etc.
- Don't dip any body parts in the chocolate. The chocolate may be hot and may cause serious burns. (even though it seems like a good idea, it's not)
- If chocolate doesn't set and you are sure you didn't get water in it, try adding a small bit of wax (pectin wax is available in the canning sections of most grocery stores).
- Be careful when melting the chocolate, make sure you don't burn it. If you do, don't use this chocolate as it is ruined.
- Keep chocolate warm and fluid by melting it in a deep double boiler.
- If you don't have wax paper, be careful with your choice of plastic. Some plastic containers tend to release highly poisonous dioxin chemicals when placed in a freezer for longer periods of time.
Video: Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Warren Buffett-approved strategy can set the path to early retirement
How to Clean Up Cat Hair
What Causes Brain Fog (7 Things You Can Do to Prevent and Stop It)
How to Be a Middle Blocker in Volleyball
How to Travel Guatemala
How to Become a Bank Customer Service Rep
The love connection and chronic pain
How to Enlarge Breasts
Anti-Age Your Hair: 10 Tricks To Younger Looking Locks
Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
And the same goes for the OnePlus 6T, where I can easily edit photos to look closer to the Pixel 3s photos
Date: 12.12.2018, 08:28 / Views: 52582