How to cook salad "Prince"
- 600 g of beef meat (not very fat);
- 5 chicken eggs;
- pickled cucumbers - 5-6 pieces;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. walnuts;
- Rinse beef meat, put in a saucepan, fill with filtered water.
- Add salt, spices, bay leaf, peppercorns. Set the skillet with beef meat on medium heat. Leave to boil for about 90 minutes. Remove cooked meat product from the broth, cool and dissociate into fine fibers.
- Boil chicken eggs in water, cool, peel and rub on a large grater.
- Three pickles on a coarse grater. Garlic, peel, pass through the press, mix with cucumbers.
- Dry walnuts in a frying pan without adding oil for 5-6 minutes, chop in a mortar or blender.
- Putting the salad layers. It is preferable to take a transparent dish, serving ring or a split form, since in this case the salad will look very elegant:
- first layer: boiled meat and a layer of mayonnaise;
- second layer: pickled cucumbers with garlic and a layer of mayonnaise;
- third layer: coarse grated eggs, salt and mayonnaise layer;
- fourth layer: crushed walnuts.
The salad is ready, now you need to remove it in a cold place for a few hours so that it becomes saturated. Before serving, remove the serving ring.
Old Gold Drawing Technique
The new law on bankruptcy of individuals: the pros and cons
Homemade hot dogs with minced meat
Meat in the oven in foil: cook juicy
How to clean the resin
Useful properties of water with a rose
Birthdays of August
How to clean the interior