How to grow gorgeous eyelashes and eyebrows at home?
We all dream of thick and long eyelashes and beautiful eyebrows. We are happy if we have them. However, for women who do not have them by nature, but want to achieve long and thick eyelashes and beautiful eyebrows, there is a natural solution. So, instead of some artificial tricks, you can use natural options to strengthen the hair on the eyebrows, as well as eyelashes.
Before you get to the solution, you should know why your eyelashes and eyebrows are thinning. Some of the causes of loss of eyelashes and eyebrows are plucking, heredity, excessive use of wax, poor nutrition and some skin diseases. The following serums will help you to naturally cure the thin and brittle hair of the eyelashes and eyebrows, as well as their growth problems.
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil;
- 2 drops of vitamin E oil;
- fresh aloe vera juice.
- First, mix castor oil and vitamin E oil. Then, take about ½ teaspoonful of fresh aloe vera juice and add it to the mixture. Then use a cotton swab to apply the mixture on the eyebrows or take a little of the mixture and apply it on your eyelashes with your fingers. Use serum gently. Let it work for 45 minutes, then wash it off. Repeat this procedure every evening for 6-8 weeks. Prepare a fresh portion of serum every 2 days.
- This whey is extremely effective due to the powerful ingredients it contains. Therefore, castor oil contains nutrients and phytochemicals that promote hair growth. In addition, it is rich in fatty acids and protein, which also contribute to hair growth.
- On the other hand, vitamin E oil is an excellent source of antioxidants, which not only improves blood circulation, but also improves hair structure. In addition, it softens the hair and makes it shiny.
- Last but not least, aloe vera contains enzymes and is characterized by moisturizing properties that soften hair and stimulate hair growth.
8 dresses, without which summer can not do
Irina Andreeva's cute toys Felting
Top 10 amazing facts about China
The first teaser of the TV series World of the Wild West - 2
Hair Clip Dandelions
Rings for weaving from a paper clip
How to become a hacker - step by step tips and videos