How to get rid of computer addiction yourself
Computer addiction is a pathological hobby of a person with computer technology and the virtual world. In some cases, the dependence is so strong that a person moves away from real life day by day. Fortunately, tips help how to get rid of computer addiction on your own at home.
The problem interested scientists at the end of the last century. At the same time, computer addiction continues to expand its ownership and the addiction of people to computers increases every year. The essence of the problem is reduced to the dependence of people on the Internet and games, which take a lot of time.
Such people live in a virtual world and communicate with virtual interlocutors. A person faced with a problem loses interest in the real world. Physical well-being deteriorates, because such a pastime causes severe pain in the neck and back.
With this kind of dependence, you can successfully fight if you determine the causes of the onset and highlight the first symptoms.Their list is represented by a constant desire to view mail, visit websites, read articles. If you can not play games or enter the network there is a strong irritation.
Gambling is the most common form of computer addiction. Sometimes a person is so immersed in the game that it confuses the virtual world with real life. Most often, the problem is faced by children who are attracted to game projects with sound effects and a bright image.
Step-by-step plan for getting rid of addiction
I will share five useful tips that will help get rid of dependence on their own, put the virtual world in the background and return to real life.
- Minimize the amount of time spent at the computer. At first, do not completely abandon the computer. Having learned to dose time, improve mental state and improve health.
- Reduce the time spent for PC gradually. Make a schedule and specify the time during which you sit at the computer. Start the alarm and turn off the computer after the signal. At first it will be very difficult, but eventually get used to it and feel relieved.
- A computer is a good thing, but does not mean that it can not be replaced with something.Read books, chat with friends, or watch movies on TV. Do not forget to visit museums, parks, cinemas.
- Find a hobby not related to computers. If the hobby is very interesting, forget about computer games and the World Wide Web.
- Technique can offer good opportunities to have fun. Read the literature from the e-book, listen to music on the player. If you do not like cinemas, more often appear in the parks and in the fresh air. Meet friends, play sports, meet new people.
Reach the goal if you really want it. We will have to enter into an unequal struggle with our weaknesses, which over the years have greatly strengthened. But, having mastered yourself and regaining control over your mind, you will find freedom.
How do teens get rid of computer addiction
Adolescents often fall into the network of various addictions, including alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. And although the promotion of a healthy lifestyle is actively being conducted, the society has failed to protect young people from harmful habits.
An additional danger is teenage addiction to computers.It is difficult to find a house in which there is no computer. What is surprising, because the technique helps to earn money, learn and have fun. High-speed transfer of information, communication with friends, movies and games - the merit of advanced technologies that people use with great pleasure.
Everything seemed fine, if not the opposite side of the coin. Irregular craving for computers badly affects the intellectual and physical health of adolescents, contributes to the destruction of the nervous system. As a result, the computer-dependent identity becomes damaged and lonely.
Social networks, network games, limitless information storage and communication technologies are not all examples to which young people have access. Against the background of the fact that the nervous system of adolescents is not fully formed and does not exclude the possibility of fantasizing and moving away from reality. It is during adolescence that a person’s vision of good, morality and evil is formed. The information flow, which comes from computer equipment, distorts them.
Computer dependency has many harmful aspects.In particular, it has a bad effect on posture, vision and the work of internal organs. You can list for hours, but this will not change the situation.
I propose to consider the visible signs of the disease and determine the ways of independent struggle at home.
If the child is constantly sitting at the computer, eats poorly and practically does not sleep, and the grades in the school have begun to decline, he may have hit the computer addiction network. Signs of the disease can be: lack of communication with peers in real life, irritability, indifference and isolation.
- A teenager will throw off the shackles of computer addiction if he turns his attention to something else. To do this, make sure that the family lifestyle will help. Perhaps he is interested in computer, since you pay him little attention or do not share his interests. Get together as often as possible, go out into the countryside, ride bicycles or rollerblades.
- If the family is a collective pastime, you will have to change everything. For a start, talk to a teenager. As a result, he will understand that you are interested in his thoughts and deeds. As an option, ask your child to come up with a family event or choose a place for the New Year holidays.
- Family travel, sports, walks contribute to the emergence of new priorities and goals in life for young people. It is important that relations are not formal, but friendly and sincere. Remember, in most cases, children headlong into the abyss of the Internet due to lack of parental attention and love.
- Another reason for the emergence of dependence on the PC - a set of failures in communicating with friends. In this case, help the child gain confidence and tell how to stop being afraid of people.
- Try to explain to a teenager that virtual life is not the way out and not a solution to problems. Make it so that the child can expand the circle of communication. Teenager, write down in a circle or send to a children's camp.
If the recommendations do not help or will have little effect, ask your child's psychologist for help. Similarly, if teenage computer addiction is too long.
How to get rid of computer addiction for adults
The number of dependencies in tens. Some of them are simple, others are destructive.In particular, a simple financial or love relationship is called when a person financially depends on another person or is not able to stay for a minute without the second half. Addictions include alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.
It is difficult to say which category of computer addiction belongs to. It seemed that the computer does not damage the body as much as liquor or cigarettes. However, a permanent stay at the computer gives rise to far from innocuous consequences, therefore, it must be fought with.
If the child is overly fond of the computer, this is understandable. If an adult person looks at the monitor for hours, forgetting about the beautiful things that real life offers, this is a real catastrophe capable of destroying the family.
Symptoms and first signs of addiction in adults
Let's talk about the symptoms of the disease. If there is at least half, you need to change something. In such conditions it is impossible to find a girl or get married. Computer addiction - the path to loneliness.
- If an adult is constantly sitting at a computer or trying to get into a computer chair as quickly as possible, he may have fallen into a trap.The patient motivates this for a serious reason - checking mail, passing the next level in the game, updating the ribbon of friends.
- A computer dependent person has a strong irritability. Disconnected Internet connection, asking for help or freezing the system can lead to an irritated state.
- The addict focuses attention only on the computer; he does not control the passage of time. Even if earlier he would be a punctual person, now he often lingers and is constantly late.
- The disease manifests itself and the constant desire to update the tab in the browser, even when it is not required. Fans of games regularly purchase new discs or download installation files from the Internet. Often this leads to a waste of money.
- Another symptom of the disease is forgetfulness. A person who is constantly sitting at the computer, forgets about promises, appointments and work.
- Very often, addicts neglect even nutrition. If the kitchen is roasted in the oven pink salmon, the aroma will not force to rise from the chair. When the feeling of hunger becomes very strong, the patients get by with snacks and convenience foods.
- In the early stages of the disease, the person lasts longer in front of the monitor screen and goes to sleep much later. In the future, they can not sleep for days.
I listed the symptoms of computer addiction. Before starting treatment, determine what caused the addiction — the Internet, games, or something else related to computer technology.
Methods of treatment at home
If a person is constantly playing, determine the genre of your favorite game projects. If the games are devoted to the topic of sports, most likely, the reason for the emergence of dependence is the lack of implementation in sports. As for the shooters, it is possible that a person is harboring anger and using the game to try to throw it out.
Some hours disappear on the Internet. If a person constantly communicates in the social network, most likely, in real life there is not enough communication. Often, such people become a double personality, embodying ideas that previously could not be realized.
- If you want to solve a problem, first recognize and realize the disease. Naturally, the addict alone will not do this and at any time will refute the existence of the problem. Must help others.
- Distract the addict.Do not do this by way of restrictions and prohibitions, as negative consequences may occur. Try to invite him for a walk or, for example, in a cafe where there are no computers and the Internet.
- If the addiction is caused by a lack of communication, invite guests more often or organize all kinds of recreational activities. This will replace virtual communication with real.
If after a thorough analysis of the situation and the actions taken to resolve the problem failed, as soon as possible contact a psychologist.
If you still consider computer addiction a trifle, I will try to convince you. Excessive enthusiasm for a computer is dangerous to health, and the evidence of this fact is the following medical consequences:
- Loss of finger sensitivity;
- Tendon damage;
- Constant fatigue of the shoulders, causing viitis;
- The appearance of convulsive seizures;
- Impulse control impairment;
- Mental disorder and excessive aggression;
- Blurred vision;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Intense headache;
I hope the information presented will help get rid of computer addiction, return to normal life and enjoy the fact that the virtual world cannot offer. Good luck to you!
Is it true that we are all monogamous by nature
Why a bra without a push-up raises self-esteem
Weather in Sochi on July 2018 - the temperature of water and air according to a preliminary forecast from the Hydrometeorological Center
Top 10 best films about love in 2013-2014
Kapron doll Girl Spring
Characteristic of Cancer woman by zodiac sign: a romantic nature with a delicate soul