Book Free Movie Tickets | Free Robot 2.0 Movie Tickets Online | 100 % मुफ्त फिल्म टिकट 🎥
How to Get Free Movie Tickets
You love the movies, but the prices just keep skyrocketing! What can you do about it? There are actually a number of ways you can get movie tickets for free, especially if you live near a large population center. The most reliable and exciting method is to find an advance screening, but check for offers frequently since these run out fast.
Finding Advance Screenings
Keep an eye peeled for advance screenings.The most exciting free movie is a free movie that hasn't even been released yet, which are often shown in advance to generate hype and get feedback. Look for these opportunities as frequently as you can, since tickets usually disappear fast. More opportunities are available in population centers.
- To find screenings for a specific movie, go to .
- (US only) Visit and enter your zip code. Many of the other websites will lead you here, so you can save some time by creating a free account in advance.
- (US only) , or visit
- Visit and go to the latest page to see recent deals found by other searchers.
Look for RSVP codes.If one of the sites above asks you for an RSVP code, search online for the name of the movie, the location it's being screened in, and "RSVP code" or "access code." Searching on twitter is also a good idea, since companies will sometimes give away these codes to followers.
Follow film marketing companies on social media.One of the largest of these is Allied Integral Marketing's 43KIX, which has in the United States. To find more of these companies in your area, look at the brand names on the advance screening advertisements or passes found through the sites above, or ask the people running an advance screening event.
Sign up for theater newsletters.These tend to include a lot of promotions and advertising that don't include the magic words "free movie." If you're willing to sift through these for advance screening deals, sign up for the theater chains with a location in your area:
Show up to advance screenings early.There are usually more tickets given out than there are seats in the theater. Show up at least 45 minutes early to minimize the chance that you're turned away. Some screenings even have receptions before the movie, so you'll definitely want to show up early for those.
- Some people in San Francisco report the theater filling up as early as 1.5 hours before the movie begins.
Leave your phones in the car.Some advance screenings do not allow mobile phones or cameras into the theater, to prevent competing studios from recording the film for the purposes of plagiarism. This practice is less common for screenings closer to the release date.
Finding Deals and Sweepstakes
Pay attention to local newspapers.Scan the arts and entertainment sections of your local newspapers, both daily and weekly, for ads announcing "sneak previews" or other movie deals.
- Sneak previews are like advanced screenings, but typically still charge for access. They are sometimes part of extra deals, however, such as 2-for-1 tickets.
Listen to local radio, or join the membership club.Most major stations receive promotional tickets to give away, especially for long-awaited blockbusters. It will take some luck, but as they say, if you don't play, you can't win! For a better shot at a ticket, make an account on the radio station's website and sign up for the newsletter.
Look for movie deals online.Most of these sites are filled with promotions for discount popcorn and other less exciting news, but you can get lucky and find a free ticket sometimes, or sign up for a free movie ticket lottery:
Join reward programs with movie ticket rewards.These are usually temporary arrangements between a theater or movie studio, and a company in a different line of business. Because of this, these arrangements could disappear at any time, and are hard to predict in advance. There are two promotions that have been going on for years, though the details may have changed since they were described here:
- Donate blood through United Blood Services to get Hero Reward points. 1,000 points gets you two free movie tickets. If you make online appointments and donate three times a year, you can get 200 points per donation.This means two free tickets every year and a half — not impressive, but you'll be helping a lot of people while you earn them.
- Purchase Coca-Cola products with bottle caps or multi-item packaging to get mycoke reward points. Search the for movie deals. One example is for 1100 points, which typically represents about 44 to 110 six-packs.Hopefully, you have a use for all that soda!
Getting a Movie-Related Job
Call theater management.Contact the corporate headquarters of your local theaters. Some viewers are allowed free movies in exchange for rating the quality of service, choice of movies, customer service, and, in some cases even the quality and selection of the snacks.
Get a job at a movie theater.Once you are on the inside, sit back and enjoy (after your shift is over, of course)! This is probably your best option for being able to see free movies on a regular basis. Just be aware that you are at work, not vacation, and keep that popcorn flowing.
Become a film critic.This takes a bit of skill and training, and a bit of luck. But writing for a small paper or website will get you a seat for almost every movie that comes to town.
- Be aware that jobs in this area are often very competitive, and even in small communities you will need to have a degree in journalism or communications before most papers will even consider you. Contrary to popular opinion, becoming a paid critic is difficult work.
- If you're having trouble breaking into the traditional media outlets, try starting your own movie blog, and start reviewing movies on your own. You'll have to pay at first, but if you provide quality content and earn a lot of followers, you may have some leverage in getting into more and more movies for free.
QuestionWouldn't that apply to contests?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, but it depends on the contest. Ask the contest provider for more information.Thanks!
- Remember that whenever there is a screening, always be early. There is almost never guaranteed seating.
- Theaters in shopping malls are good places to find studio representatives looking for test screeners.
- Nielsen NRG Movie View is not available in all areas. Please call the customer service number provided on the site before signing
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Deutsch: , Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Français: , Tiếng Việt:
Video: BOOK FREE MOVIE TICKETS IN BOOKMYSHOW. 100% REAL [with live demo]
How to Enhance Boxed Brownie Mix
HealthTalk: What You Can Do to Prevent Colon Cancer
How to Take Prom Pictures
100 Things To Do Before You Die: The Definitive Life Guide For Men Chapter Two
THE RISE AND RISE OF CROSSFIT IN THE UK
Can the Irreconcilable Differences in Your Marriage Be Reconciled
10 Best Braided Hairstyles from Fun to Formal
Exercise Might Help Thwart Obesity Gene
The 9 Best Waterproof Headphones to Buy in 2019
Palladium x Billionaire Boys Club Boots
8 Ways To Mitigate Migraine Miseries
Your Plan for Younger-Looking Eyes