How to fry onions?
Fried onions are an indispensable ingredient to many delicious dishes. In addition to its taste, fried onions in a dish looks quite nice, thereby increasing the appetite. However, not everyone knows how to fry onions. Someone he burns, but someone on the contrary remains undercooked. From the article you will learn how to do it correctly.
How to fry onions
- To begin with, you should know that for such purposes it is undesirable to use red onion varieties;
- Peel the onions and cut them into cubes or rings before cooking. We clean it this way: remove the onion peel, the top dry skin and another onion layer. We cut off the root with the root;
- Heat the pan, treat with oil, pour onions into it, reduce the heat and mix;
- Stir the onions periodically;
- Once the onion has become golden, add a piece of butter and stir once more;
- Remove the pan from the heat.
As you can see, nothing complicated.
How to fry leek
Leeks are not as common as regular onions.You can fry it a little differently and serve it with meat, fish, boiled vegetables, rice or mashed potatoes. To make a delicious fried leek, do the following:
- My leek and large cut;
- Cook in a small amount of salted water for about three to four minutes;
- We take out from the saucepan, roll in flour (as an option, in breadcrumbs) and fry in a pan, greased with vegetable oil, until golden brown;
- Leek ready!
Serve this onion with sour cream or sprinkle it with lemon juice. The remaining green leek is usually used to make soup, cabbage soup or broth. You can fry such onions not only in a frying pan, but also, for example, in a fryer.
How can I wear a long dress
Delicious and piquant baked milk
Good sex is the best gift for a husband
Aromas with notes of peony, lily of the valley and other colors
Words of gratitude to parents at graduation in kindergarten and school are kind words to verses and prose from teachers and students