How to dry nuts?
It is known that it is necessary to store nuts in a dried form, otherwise they can become covered with mold and completely spoil. Dry nuts can be a variety of ways.
We will talk about how to dry the nuts at home for further storage.
How to dry hazelnuts
Hazelnut, or hazelnut, as it is often called, has a lot of useful properties. If you decide to store hazelnuts at home, then you need to choose the right time for its collection. Only ripe fruits need to be harvested, as they are stored for a long time.
So, the hazelnut can be dried in several ways:
- In the pan. To do this, pour the peeled nuts into the pan and, stirring, fry them for no more than 3-5 minutes.
- In the oven. Heat the oven to 90 degrees and put a baking sheet with peeled nuts in for about 1-1.5 hours. You can dry unpeeled nuts, but only the oven will have to be heated to 120 degrees and leave the nuts for 2-3 hours.
- On the windowsill or on the street in the sun. Spread the peeled hazelnuts in a thin layer on a cotton cloth or sheet of paper.Choose a sunny and well-ventilated place. Leave the nuts all day, for the night is better to bring to the room. Drying is necessary for 2 days.
- In the electric dryer. It is better to dry the nuts at a temperature of 90 degrees for 5-6 hours, after having previously cleared the shell.
How to dry walnuts
The process of preparing walnuts for storage is practically the same as preparing hazelnuts. It is worth considering that walnut contains about 40 percent moisture. It can be dried both in the shell and in purified form.
So, to dry a walnut at home, you will need an oven, a dryer for fruit and nuts, or a dry and well ventilated room.
- To dry the walnuts in the oven, you need to warm the device to 70-90 degrees, no more. Then spread the nuts on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 2-3 hours. After pulling out and spreading the nuts on a flat surface, occasionally turning them over for best drying.
- In an electric dryer, you need to set the temperature intended for drying nuts and fruits. Put nuts there for 5-6 hours.
- You can also lay out peeled walnuts on sheets of paper or cloth.Leave to dry in a dry ventilated area for 2-3 days, stirring the fruit occasionally.
Mama Bella and Gigi Hadid told why her daughters do not compete with each other
Recommendations for the preparation of apartments for sale
How to choose a webcam
Dream like a fairy tale
In this ordinary-looking hangar is another world. Looking inside, you are speechless
Animal tracks for children
Why do you need to watch the movie Summer
How to cook a rabbit in sour cream, in wine, royally