How to drink kefir to lose weight?
Many believe that kefir helps to lose weight. And this dairy product is really very useful. But will he help tidy the figure? Yes, if used correctly.
Why is kefir so useful?
Why kefir is so valued by nutritionists and those who care about their health? There are several reasons for this:
- This fermented milk product contains beneficial live bacteria, which, entering the gastrointestinal tract, colonize it, normalize the microflora and improve digestion. In addition, they help strengthen the immune system and fight pathogens and pathogens.
- Kefir is a source of protein, and easily digestible. And it is necessary not only for the proper functioning of muscle tissue, but also for the formation of new healthy cells.
- This fermented milk product contains calcium, which helps strengthen bones, hair, teeth and nails.
- Even a small portion of kefir can satisfy hunger and let you feel satiated.
- This product has a low glycemic index, that is, it does not increase blood sugar.
- The amino acids that are included in the composition normalize metabolic processes and thereby stimulate the burning of fat deposits.
- Kefir has a mild diuretic effect and removes excess fluid from the body.
How to drink properly?
How to drink kefir for weight loss? First you should choose a suitable fermented milk product, which will be useful not only for weight loss, but also for health. The main criterion of many is fat. A completely fat free kefir can be found on the market, but part of the nutrients are removed from it along with the fats, so its benefit is doubtful. The optimal percentage is 2-2.5%. Such kefir remains useful and is considered dietary, as it contains about 45-50 calories per 100 milliliters.
The fastest and most effective way to lose weight with kefir is a fasting day. It is assumed that only this fermented milk product is consumed throughout the day. The daily volume is 1-1.5 liters and is divided into several stages. For one day you can lose up to a kilogram of excess weight, and gently cleanse the body. To arrange such "discharge" is recommended no more than once a week.
Another option - monodiet. But it can last no more than three days, otherwise, instead of losing weight, you will get exhaustion and disruption of the work of important body systems.
If you want to lose weight slowly and properly or keep fit, it is enough to use kefir once or twice a day. So, if you drink a glass in the morning before breakfast, you will be able to significantly reduce the portion of food, as well as improve digestion and adjust the body to work smoothly. It is not less useful to drink kefir in the evening before bedtime.
Such a habit will avoid overeating, forget about hunger and get rid of discomfort in the stomach or intestines. If you are forced to snack on the go, then cookies and sandwiches prefer a glass of yogurt. In addition, a portion of such a fermented milk product can replace a full meal if you have no time for lunch or dinner.
Important: use only natural and fresh kefir. There should be no artificial additives in it, the optimal composition is whole milk and lactic acid bacteria. You should also choose a product with a short shelf life and manufactured recently.
If you drink one kefir is not interesting to you, then you can supplement it with additives. And some of them will not only improve the taste, but also contribute to a more active weight loss.
A few recipes based on kefir:
- Prepare a healthy and colorful cocktail of kefir, celery and spinach greens. Immerse the washed spinach and chopped celery in a blender, chop them to a puree. Then add kefir, whip well together. You will get a delicious light green cocktail that perfectly refreshes and eliminates hunger.
- Breakfast or a full meal will replace kefir and buckwheat. To prepare such a nutritional dish, wash and dry two tablespoons of buckwheat and cover them with a glass of kefir. Cover the mixture with a lid, put in a warm place and leave on all night. In the morning you will see that the buckwheat has swollen and become soft, and it will be very nice to eat it.
- It is useful to drink kefir and flax, the seeds of which speed up metabolism and improve digestion. A teaspoon of seeds, pour 200 ml of kefir and leave overnight, in the morning drink on an empty stomach. You can also use ground raw materials, and in this case you need to insist it only 15 minutes.
- A well-known and well-liked recipe is kefir with cinnamon. This spice will give the drink a unique pleasant aroma and a light sweetish taste, and also significantly accelerate the metabolism. In one cup of yogurt enough to add a quarter or third of a teaspoon of cinnamon. Stir everything thoroughly and leave the cocktail for fifteen minutes, then drink it with pleasure.
- Mix kefir with ginger, adding a quarter teaspoon ground or a half a spoonful of fresh grated root to the glass.
- Try to drink a fermented milk drink with red pepper, such seasoning also “accelerates” the metabolism. But do not overdo it: a small pinch is enough for one glass.
Drink kefir properly, with benefits for the shape and health!
Owl from a fairy tale
It turns out that with the help of yarn and a hook you can make magnificent accessories
Lunar calendar haircuts for September 2017 - favorable days for creating a new hairstyle, hair coloring and manicure
How to make cheese horns
Colin Farrell, Nicole Kidman and Kirsten Dunst in Fateful Temptation
How to grow healthy lettuce leaves
10 summer films worth the wait
How to cook tomato sauce