How to draw a crow?
March 12, 2013
Good day to all! Today, together with you, we will draw a black winged creature, which for some reason many do not like. How to draw a crow in stages? To answer this question, read our instructions carefully.
- First you need to decide here with what question - and do you know the difference between a crow and a crow? This is important, because we’ll just draw the crow. The crow is much larger than the crow, and besides this they have longer beaks. The crows have feathers that are whipped and conical, and their legs are long and lanky, and this bird also has rather long claws.
- Before you start drawing, you should also pay attention to the fact that the crow has a much larger wing span than the crow. This is one of the main and fundamental differences. Here you see two wings of a crow in different actions. One option - the wings in a quiet position, the second - the wings in flight. See that they are at an impressive distance from each other when the bird soars in the sky.
- How to draw a crow to make it look beautiful and authentic? Pay attention to the feathers that will be on all parts of your bird. Determine in advance where exactly the feathers will be placed, they should not be too much. The crow is primarily a bird. And if there are too many feathers, then it will look like anyone, but not on itself.
- So, we proceed directly to drawing our bird. How to draw a crow with a pencil? Pay attention - we will draw a crow in flight, so the first thing you need to do is draw a circle for the head, then draw a circle for the body, and after that - a wing.
- Pull the wings on your picture so that it can be seen that the bird is really flying.
- Now you and I need to draw the head, beak, belly and chest of the bird. See how it’s done in the picture and just copy it, it’s easy. Have drawn? We proceed to the next step!
- Draw a line that will separate the beak from the head. Color the crow eyes and add a few feathers.
- When you have most of your body and head, start painting the wings. Draw each pen as shown in the picture.
- We continue to work with the wings. Draw all the small feathers and proceed to the crow's tail.
- There are already quite a bit. Finish drawing the small feathers, which are located on the whole body, and the tail.
- Draw clawed crow legs, which are slightly tucked under him.
- Now you can finish everything that you have not done before and erase the extra lines and shapes, if any.
10 Watt LED Light
Care for polished furniture
On the threshold of the Year of the Yellow Dog: 10 most famous dogs
How to play Horn
How to choose a bedroom lighting
How to return money for a burned out trip