How to crochet flowers?
Watch the video
Knitting is a kind of needlework that allows you to have a good time, relax, and at the end of work enjoy your own creativity. Made in this technique, flowers can be a great addition to the interior or a stylish decoration. In the article we will share with you several interesting master classes on how to crochet flowers.
We offer you to get started with a simple chamomile knitting scheme. In order to crochet such a flower will need:
- one wooden bead (diameter 14 mm);
- yellow and white cotton threads;
- hook number 0.9-1.
Making a flower
- Getting started on a flower with knitting the middle. Take the bead and wind it with yellow thread. From the thread we make a ring, in the middle of which we knit 6 columns without single crochet. Pulling the non-working end of the thread, we tighten the ring. We knit the second row, knitting two crochets without crochet through each loop. In this way we tie the whole bead.
- Go to knitting petals. The white thread is fixed at the base of the bead.We knit a chain of 10 air loops. If you want tothe petals were longer, increase the number of loops. Using the semi-column attach them to the bead. Knit the same petals around the perimeter of the beads.
- We give the petals a volume by tying the already tied petals with single crochets. Transitions between the petals are knotted with a semi-column.
- When all the petals are ready, fasten the ends of the thread on the inside and trim them.
- The flower is ready! You can sew it to the hair tie or use it as a bead component.
Another original version of making chamomile can be found in the article How to crochet a flower.
Using the hook, you can also associate bulk flowers. This flower can serve as a complement to clothing or bags For work you will need:
- knitting yarn for three colors (middle and two types of yarn per petals);
- hook, the size of which depends on the thickness of the thread.
- Tie a chain of 4 air loops and lock it into a ring. Tie the ring with 12 double crochets.
- Crochet only the front part of the outer loops with single crochets.Then make a second round, knitting only under the rear edge.
- Go to the white thread. Bundle crochet under the back of the loop. Make three air loops and start to knit loops behind the back of the two columns without crochet.
- Now we will knit petals only for the front part of the loop. Above the first loop, make a chain of 4 air loops, and from the next - knit 4 crochets. Pull the loop and unload it from the hook.
- Insert the hook into the gap between the air chain and the first column. Catch and pull the loop.
- Tie a loop. Tie a chain of 4 air loops.
- From the next loop, tie 4 columns without single crochet. We succeededfirst petal.
- So knit all the petals. Work with a white thread finished.
- Take a thread of a different color. Insert a hook into one of the loops of the outer edge of the middle. And in the same way, tie the inner row of petals. You managed to crochet a voluminous flower.
Do-It-Yourself March 8 Card
How to make a paper witch for Halloween
Brad Pitt: From now on, I want to work only with my wife
What is useful for deep breathing