How to create an account in Google Market
To make full use of the unlimited Google Play Market resources, you need to go through the registration procedure and create a personal account. You will spend about 30 minutes on the whole process, after which you can immediately start downloading any applications. The play market has a wide choice of both free and paid products that will make working with the phone even more interesting.
How to create an account in Google without a phone
Before you create your own account in Google Play, you must register with Google. This can be done with and without the phone (how to add an account to the phone is described in the next chapter).
Creating a Google Account consists of several steps:
- In the address bar of your browser, type https://accounts.google.com/signup and go to the registration page.
- Enter your personal data and fill in all required fields.
- Enter the captcha to prove that you are a real person and tick the box on the agreement.
- Now you can go to create a personal profile - install an avatar, specify personal information and contact information so that your friends can find you faster.
- After clicking on the “Create profile” button and installing an avatar, you will be taken to the page of successful completion of the procedure.
You now have access to various applications and can subscribe to YouTube channels. You also received a new gmail email address.
How to add a google account to your phone
Adding an account created by Google to a mobile phone is necessary if you want to buy or download content. Please note that you can add several accounts to one phone at once.
The procedure for adding a Google account to the phone is quite simple:
- Go to the settings menu on your phone.
- Go to the "Accounts" or "Accounts" section and click "Add an account" ("Add an account", respectively).
- In the list that appears, find Google.
- If you have a Google account, click on the “Existing” button to add it to your phone (as in our case). If you do not have an account, you can create it directly from your phone by clicking on the “New” button.
- Click on the "Existing" button and enter the details of your previously created account on your computer - gmail email address and password to log in.
- Accept the terms of the agreement and wait until you log in.
- When you are logged in to your account, set the synchronization settings with other accounts, contacts, applications on your phone, etc.
Congratulations! You have successfully transferred your Google account to your phone, and now you can start working in the Play Store.
How to create a google playlist account
You do not need to create a separate account on Google Play. It is enough to register in the system and activate the account on the phone. Go to the Play Store, in the upper left corner click on the horizontal bars and see your personal account.
Here you can make settings for automatic update of applications, create your wish list, designate programs or games that interest you, and perform other available actions. An intuitive interface allows you to quickly navigate even the most inexperienced users.
32-bit DAC chip company Simaudio
Home-made condensed milk
Bouquet of chocolates with own hands: master class with photo
Best dry body and hair oils
Secrets of making sour cream pie
Chris Hemsworth learned how to dance salsa for his wife'
Hand Health & Beauty