How to create a conversation in the VC?
Although there is nothing complicated in creating a conversation, many, however, get lost and do not know how to accomplish this task. At the same time, conversations in the social network "Vkontakte" are the most convenient means of communication when it is necessary to discuss something not with one person, but with several. So, how to create a conversation in "Vkontakte"?
Creating a conversation
- Open your profile, go to the "My Messages" tab.
- Choose a dialogue with one of the participants of the upcoming conversation.
- In the upper left corner, click on the "Actions" menu and in the drop-down menu select the item "Add buddy".
- In the window that appears, using the line "Search messages or interlocutors," add new participants. To select a buddy, simply click on it with the left mouse button.
- It now remains to fill in the field "Enter the name of the conversation" and click "Create a conversation."
Each participant will receive a notification of the invitation to the conversation. He can both participate in it - his messages will be visible to all participants in the conversation, and leave it at any time.To do this, you need to go back to the "Actions" menu and select "Leave the conversation."
Add / remove interlocutor
In addition, you can always add new participants to the conversation using the Actions menu.
Also the author of the conversation can exclude the participant from the conversation. To do this, click on the number of participants in the conversation (indicated between the "Send" button and emoticons). A window will appear with all participants. Next to each participant, the "Exclude from conversation" button will be displayed, and click on it, and then confirm the desire.
How to calculate a potentially successful man
Ten most famous designers in Russia
Kyata - tasty and unusual treat
How to celebrate New 2018
Unusual idea: tie a fabric pattern on the needles