How to cook "School omelet": a recipe from SUNMAG
There are no ways to cook an omelet! With potatoes in Spanish, with parmesan and peas mung in French, with shrimps in Chinese ... But the most beloved from childhood is still simple, but such a tasty "School omelet". Remember how to cook it?
- 5 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 tbsp. corn starch spoon
- salt / pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. spoon of butter
- Mix eggs (not beating) with milk.
- Add salt and starch. Stir again.
- Pour the mass into a baking dish, pre-greased with a thin layer of butter.
- Cover with wet parchment so that the omelet is not burned.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 150 degrees and another 15 minutes - without parchment.
- A couple of minutes before being ready to lubricate the surface of the omelette with butter.
- Cool the dish in the oven and serve.
Quiz: Guess the greatest moments of the story from the photos
Leather jacket and dress - 5 fresh spring images 2014
Gianluca Vacca in swimming trunks spends the summer in Miami
10 benefits of being a bachelor
How we made a corner of the needlewoman from the old cabinet