How to cook mackerel in the oven - 5 step by step recipes
Mackerel traditionally appears on the tables in smoked or, and how to cook mackerel in the oven know the unit. Baked mackerel is characterized by incredible taste and aroma, especially if cooked with vegetables.
Mackerel from the oven is ideal for the role of a festive dish. Spicy taste along with soft and juicy structure will plunge guests into shock. And not every gourmet will immediately guess that the usual fish lies at the heart of the culinary masterpiece.
Calorie oven baked mackerel
Regular consumption of mackerel strengthens immunity, improves metabolic processes and positively affects the work of the heart. In salt form, it is recommended to use diabetics, as it lowers glucose.
Fat is the main component of fish. It helps in the fight against stretch marks and skin defects. That's because it creates a collagen network and speeds up the regeneration processes.The calorie content of oven-baked mackerel per 100 grams is 165 kcal.
Tips for cooking
Consider the tips collected over many years that will help to prepare juicy and tasty mackerel at home. And if you do everything right, even useful qualities will be preserved.
- If you buy fresh-frozen fish, stop picking the carcass from the head.
- Proper defrosting is a pledge of juiciness and benefits of baked mackerel. A few hours, hold the carcass on the top shelf of the refrigerator, and complete the process at room temperature.
- Mackerel is characterized by a specific odor. Eliminate it will help the marinade made from lemon and spices.
- After removing the entrails, thoroughly wash the fish. Pay special attention to the removal of the black film from the belly, otherwise it will spoil the taste and give bitterness.
- To mackerel has become a decoration of the solemn table, bake with the head.
- Do not bake on the same foil. Under the influence of high temperature, the skin will stick to the surface of the parchment, which will lead to deterioration of the appearance. Bake on a thin vegetable cushion.
- In mackerel a lot of fat, so do not overdo it with mayonnaise or fatty sauce. Do not forget about the sense of proportion and when using vegetable oil.
- When baking, be sure to monitor the temperature. If the oven is not equipped with a thermometer, a piece of paper will help in determining the temperature regime. If in 30 seconds the leaf turned yellow a little, the temperature is no higher than 100 degrees. At a temperature of 170-190 degrees, the leaf will acquire a bright yellow shade, at 210 it will get caramel color, and at 220-250 the corruption will begin.
Mackerel cooked in the oven with lemon and greens leaves an unforgettable gastronomic impression. And if you add a treat with spices and vegetables, there will be a reason for a family banquet.
Cooking fresh mackerel in foil in the oven
Recipes baked in the oven mackerel slices or wholly incredibly popular. Some involve the use of onions and lemon, while others are based on vegetable cutting. In any case, the preparation of fragrant and healthy treats does not require much effort, and even a novice will cope with any of the recipes. The best recipes baked in foil mackerel are expected below.
Classic recipe in foil
Many housewives prepare fish dishes for the holidays. If salted or smoked mackerel is familiar, the oven-cooked fish is gaining popularity.
- Mackerel - 1 pc.
- Lemon - 0.25 pieces
- Olive oil.
- Salt, pepper, favorite spices.
- First of all prepare the fish, we will cook the whole. Remove the insides and rinse under running water. Dry with a paper towel, rub with a mixture of salt, pepper and spices.
- Lay the folded foil on the table. Put the mackerel, pour with vegetable oil, put on top a few lemon rings and wrap tightly in foil. Make sure there are no gaps or gaps.
- Prepared dish put on a baking sheet and send to a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour. After the time has elapsed, remove from the oven, open the foil and wait for a while to cool.
Baked in the classic recipe for mackerel at home is incredibly tasty. Vegetable garnishes and various sauces are ideally combined with it, but it is better to reveal the taste of rice, which is considered a classic side dish for fish dishes.
Delicious mackerel in foil with rice and lemon
Cooked in the classic recipe for mackerel in the oven is suitable for an ordinary dinner. If you plan a feast, and you want to surprise guests, use the following recipe. Gentle fish in combination with a tasty, nourishing and bright filling will amaze any gourmet with an appetizing look and amazing aroma.
- Mackerel - 1 pc.
- Carrot - 1 pc.
- Squash - 0.5 pcs.
- Tomato - 2 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Rice - 60 g.
- Garlic - 2 cloves.
- Laurel - 1 leaf.
- Fish seasoning - 1 teaspoon.
- Hot pepper - 0.5 pod.
- Greenery, pepper, salt.
- Olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- Paprika - 1 teaspoon.
- Rinse the fish carcass with water, dry with a paper towel and make a cut along the back. Separate the ridge, remove the gills, insides and black film.
- Pour the inside of lemon juice, sprinkle with fish seasoning, pepper and salt, set aside to marinate.
- Zucchini and carrot cut into small cubes. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan, fry the carrots until golden brown, add the zucchini, stir and fry for 5 minutes. Then send the chopped garlic to the frying pan, stir, fry for 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Chop the greens, cut the hot peppers into rings. In salted water, boil rice and chill.In a large bowl, mix roasted vegetables, rice, paprika, greens and hot peppers. Stuff the mackerel with the resulting mixture.
- Spread on the table folded widow foil, brush with oil. Put stuffed fish on top, put bay leaf in mouth. Wrap so that the foil covers the carcass, and the filling remains open.
- Send the oven to 200 degrees. After twenty minutes over the filling put the rings cut into rings. Bake another quarter of an hour, without changing the temperature. Is done.
A meal with rice and lemon is a real culinary product. The appearance of the dish on the table will delight guests with a presentation and aromatic qualities. None of them will not stand, so as not to taste a piece of delicacy.
Stuffed mackerel in foil
Now I will share the recipe for stuffed mackerel. Traditionally, cooks stuffed fish, cutting the abdomen. As for me, the dish looks more attractive if the filling is located on top.
Each housewife stuffs mackerel to taste. One uses vegetables, the other is cereals, and the third is citrus fruits. I propose a recipe for the use of onions and tomatoes.During baking, the vegetables turn into gravy, which soaks the fish.
- Mackerel - 2 pcs.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Tomato - 2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Ground pepper - 2 pinches.
- Salt - 2 pinches.
- Prepare the fish. From the head to the second fin along the back, make an incision, remove the dorsal fin. Through the resulting hole, remove the ridge and entrails, scrape off the black film and carefully rinse the carcass.
- Cut tomatoes and onions into small cubes. Add a little chopped greens to the sliced vegetables. I use dill or parsley. Stuff each fish with this mixture, rub with pepper and salt. Fix the edges of the pocket with the filling with toothpicks.
- Spread foil on the table and smear with vegetable oil. Wrap the mackerel so that the foil covers the carcass and the filling remains open.
- Baking tray in the oven. At 220 degrees bake for at least 25 minutes. During this time, mackerel will acquire a golden crust, and vegetables will be well stewed. The masterpiece is ready.
Stuffed mackerel keeps the taste hot and cold.I think the fish treat will surely find a place on one of your holiday tables.
How to cook stuffed mackerel with vegetables
The technology of making stuffed mackerel is already known, but I decided to share my favorite recipe. I guarantee, the result will exceed your culinary expectations, and the dish will get a place of honor on the festive table.
- Large mackerel - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- Carrot - 1 pc.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Hard cheese - 120 g.
- Oily sour cream - 1 tablespoon.
- Champignons - 250 g
- Garlic - 3 slices.
- Mayonnaise - 50 ml.
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil, pepper, salt, marjoram.
- Rinse the fish, dry with a towel. From above behind the head, make a transverse incision with a depth of 1 centimeter. Make a similar incision from the side of the tail, retreating 3 centimeters.
- Along the back, make a longitudinal incision. Through the resulting hole, remove the ridge, the insides and rib bones. Be sure to remove the dark film to remove bitterness. Wipe the abdominal cavity with a napkin.
- Dice onion, carrot and cheese pass through a fine grater, pepper and mushrooms chop into small pieces. Onions and carrots fry in a pan with the addition of vegetable oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pepper to the pan, fry for 2 minutes, add mushrooms and sour cream, stir and fry for another 2 minutes. Roast on low heat. At the end, pour in salt, pepper and marjoram, turn off the fire.
- Pour olive oil into a small container and squeeze garlic. Pepper and salt the mackerel on all sides, brush with olive oil with garlic juice.
- Fill the fish with stuffing, sprinkle with grated cheese. From the top of the mayonnaise make a mesh. If this is not done, the cheese will dry out.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with foil, brush with vegetable oil, put the fish. Around place a few small tomatoes. Bake stuffed mackerel for 20 minutes in a preheated to 190 degree oven.
After the time, remove the dish from the oven, decorate with fresh vegetables and greens, serve to the table. It looks such a delicious appetizer, and to taste will repulse even the restaurant delights.
Mackerel in the oven in the sleeve without foil
Baked mackerel in the sleeve is considered a successful culinary invention, like salmon and salmon. The fact is that during such a heat treatment, the fish is cooked in its own juice, thoroughly steamed, acquires juiciness and an incredible aroma.And although the meat in mackerel has a specific flavor, the use of spices and spices helps to set it off.
There is one more advantage to the recipe in the sleeve. After baking, fat accumulates in the sleeve. It is easy to throw, but the pan remains clean. There is no need to soak and scrub the container.
- Mackerel - 1 pc.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil, pepper, salt.
- Prepare the fish. Cut the fins and head, open the belly and remove the insides. Rinse well under running water, carefully remove the ridge, and remove the small bones with tweezers.
- Rub with pepper and salt. If desired, add other spices. Pour lemon juice. Place onion rings on one side of the reservoir and lemon slices on the second.
- Connect the halves of the fish together and put in a sleeve. Fix the edges with clips. It remains to send a baking oven. At 180 degrees bake mackerel in the sleeve for 40 minutes.
If you can’t imagine a full meal without a fish dish, I advise you to try out the recipe of roasted salmon in practice. It is no less tasty and healthy than mackerel.
At your disposal, there were wonderful recipes of mackerel baked in the oven. The specificity of this fish is that it can be eaten without garnish. If you decide to diversify the menu, serve the dish along with vegetables, mashed potatoes or rice. This option is considered the most advantageous.
How to wean a child from night feedings
Signs for the New Year 2018: for health, so that the money was brought, for wealth, love, childbirth, desire and to get married
How to clean the lymph at home
Turquoise jacket knitting needles for beginners. Knitting description, pattern
Easter chicken with eggs
7 secrets of creating comfort in a small kitchen
Secrets of cooking Czech dumplings