How to cook homemade burgers?
Homemade meatballs are a popular and easy to prepare dish. Of course, in the store you can find delicious ready-made burgers, both frozen and fresh. But there is nothing tastier than homemade, personally cooked meatballs. Let's talk about how to cook homemade meatballs, consider the recipe with two types of meat.
Home made pork and beef patties
The classic version of mixed minced meatballs - pork and beef - is easy to find in stores, as it is more popular.
- 500 grams of chilled pork and beef mince;
- 1 large onion;
- frying oil;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 30 ml of milk;
- 2 slices of white bread or rolls;
- Peel and finely chop the onion, fry it in the pan with the addition of a small amount of butter until golden brown.
- Separate bread from crusts and soak in milk for about 10 minutes.
- Put the minced meat in a deep bowl, add the onions and pressed bread to it, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly. Now, using the garlic press, squeeze the garlic into the minced meat, add the egg and mix everything well again.
- Form the minced meat cutlets and place them on a tray. Put in the fridge for at least half an hour. Make it necessary so that the cutlets are not boiled soft and juicier.
- After half an hour, heat the right amount of cooking oil in a deep frying pan for cooking.
- Put the patties and fry on each side until cooked.
When serving such meatballs sprinkle them with finely chopped greens. On the garnish vegetable salads or mashed potatoes are well suited. You can also make burgers less voluminous, and use them to make homemade burgers.
8 dresses, without which summer can not do
How to make a simple plywood stand
Basic rules for bottle sterilization
What is the difference between a university and an institute?
Good afternoon, I wonder if there is a good psychological center in Simferopol with education and training
Who will suit a tattered bangs