How to cook beshbarmak lamb, pork, chicken
Every inhabitant of the Central Asian region is well aware of how to make beshbarmak at home. In these countries, meals are usually prepared for holidays in large cauldrons on a fire.
Looking ahead, I note that for a real delicious beshbarmak do not need special culinary skills. You will need simple products that are sold at any grocery store.
As a basis for classic Kazakh beshbarmak traditionally use succulent lamb or horse meat. However, cooks for this purpose use beef, chicken and even pork. With any meat, the result is simply awesome.
The classic recipe for lamb
For a classic recipe you need lamb. You can use horse meat, but it is problematic to acquire, and there is no special need for such meat.
I will share secrets, subtleties, tips and tricks, the knowledge of which will help to become a real professional in the preparation of this quest.
- Lamb - 1.5 kg.
- Onion - 200 g
- Water - 5 liters.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Flour - 3 cups.
- Icy water - 200 ml.
- Salt and spices.
- One piece of lamb on the bone is put in a thick-walled pot and pour five liters of water. After boiling in the broth put spices and chopped onions. I use coriander, laurel and a mixture of peppers. Be guided by your tastes.
- Cook at least three hours on a small fire, constantly collecting foam. I do not recommend to cover the dishes with a lid. This will adversely affect the quality and transparency of the finished broth.
- Since the meat is cooked for a long time, let's cook noodles. Mix one chicken egg with a pinch of salt and a glass of cold water, and then beat with a mixer. In the egg mixture gradually enter the flour and knead the dough by hand.
- Divide the dough into several parts and make them cakes, the diameter of which corresponds to the size of the pan. Each fry in a pan without oil. Readiness is indicated by brown spots and a beige tint. After removing the cake from the pan, cut into medium-sized diamonds.
- When the mutton is cooked, gently remove it from the pan, remove the bones, cool and cut. In a separate bowl bring to the boil part of the broth and lower the noodles.In about three minutes she will be ready.
- On a large deep dish put the meat, and on top of the finished noodles. At the very end, pour the broth and decorate with greens.
If your loved ones are fans of Kazakh cuisine or they just wanted to try something new, you can satisfy their gastronomic needs. If you like European cuisine, pay attention to meat in French.
Beef preparation method
- Veal (beef) - 600 g.
- Onions - 3 heads.
- Carrot - 1 pc.
- Greens - 100 g
- Flour - 3 cups.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Vegetable oil, spices and salt.
- Pour two liters of water into a medium saucepan, pour out the washed beef and turn on the fire. After boiling, remove the foam, put coarsely chopped onion and carrot. After adding a little salt, cook over a low heat for three hours.
- While cooking veal, cook noodles. In an egg bowl, pour a glass of water, add a spoonful of butter and beat everything well. Mix the salt and gradually introduce the flour. Cover the resulting elastic dough with a towel and leave for half an hour.
- Dough rolled and cut into diamonds.The width of one side of the test figure is within five centimeters. To facilitate the procedure, initially divide the mass into parts.
- Remove the finished veal from the broth and cut into slices. In beef broth send two onions cut into rings and, boiling a little, put on a plate.
- Half the broth pour into a separate container, and in the remaining spicy liquid weld noodles. It will remain to move the noodles on a large dish, put the pieces of meat on top.
Ready beshbarmak is served to the table along with onion rings and hot broth in a separate container, seasoned with herbs.
The tricks and subtleties to which you have access will help to prepare the dish without problems. With free time, inspiration and recipes, you can please the guests with Kazakh delights.
Beshbarmak from pork
In each country, beshbarmak is brewed in its own way, and, guided by personal and national preferences, they add spices, greens, potatoes, fish or meat. The taste of a dish directly depends on the amount of time spent, since it is impossible to cook beshbarmak quickly.
The soup is based on meat, broth and noodles cooked in it.In some cases, cooks use pork. Even from it the fantastic result turns out. To enjoy the true taste of the masterpiece, it is recommended hands.
- Pork - 1 kg.
- Onions - 2 heads.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Flour - 600 g.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Water - 1 cup.
- Salt, pepper, laurel, greens.
- Rinse the pork and put in a whole piece in a medium saucepan, add water and cook for three hours. To get a clear broth, salt at the end of cooking and constantly remove the foam.
- Somewhere an hour before the end of cooking in the broth to send a whole onion, carrot, laurel and pepper. Ready-made vegetables must be obtained, as they are required only for flavoring.
- It's time to make the dough. In the flour, drive in eggs, pour in a little broth and add a pinch of salt. After kneading the mass wrap in food film and leave for half an hour. Then carefully roll out and cut into strips, which are then cut into diamonds or squares.
- Remove the pork from the broth, and carefully strain the liquid back onto the stove. After boiling, lower the blanks from the dough, add the pepper and cook a little.
- Fry the onion cut into rings to a golden hue. Put dough on a wide dish and pork pieces in the center.Together with beshbarmakom serve broth in a small bowl, seasoning with spices and sprinkle with herbs.
How to cook beshbarmak from chicken
As I have already said, beshbarmak is usually made from horse meat, lamb or beef. But, it's much easier to get fresh chicken.
I will present a simple recipe, thanks to which it will be possible to create a nourishing, fragrant and incredibly tasty masterpiece, which you need to serve on a large dish or in portions. Broth is traditionally served to the table in a separate container, although it is often poured directly into a plate of noodles and meat.
If earlier it was not necessary to cook Kazakh beshbarmak, I advise you to strictly adhere to the recipe. Having a little experience, you can make changes to the technology, add vegetables and seasonings to taste.
- Chicken - 1 kg.
- Onions - 3 heads.
- Flour - 2 cups.
- Egg - 3 pieces.
- Broth - 0.75 cup.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Salt, herbs, spices.
- Wash the chicken carcass thoroughly, cut it into pieces, put it in a saucepan. Meat pour water. After boiling, remove the foam, reduce the heat, cook for about two hours. At the end of chicken broth, salt and spice up your favorite spices.
- While the chicken is boiling, knead the dough.Add a little salt in a suitable container, beat the eggs, pour in the vegetable oil together with the cooled broth and mix everything. After pouring the flour, knead the dough, which is then wrapped in foil and sent to the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Mass get and divided into several parts. Each roll into a thin layer, cut into diamonds, give a little lie on the board to dry.
- Onion cut into half rings and fry in oil almost until tender. Pour five spoons of broth into the frying pan and cover with a lid, then sweat the onions for a few minutes.
- Boiled chicken to get and cool. Remove the bones, and put the flesh on the dish. Pour half the broth into another pan, boil and use to make noodles.
- Put the onion and noodles on top of the meat, pour over the onion gravy, sprinkle with chopped greens.
If there is no chicken, replace it with duck meat or rabbit. The result is virtually unchanged.
Having delved into history, it is difficult to understand where and when beshbarmak came up. It is only known that soup made of meat and noodles is popular among people living in Central Asia, and no festive celebration without it was held.
Previously, they cooked delicacies of lamb, camel meat, or horse meat. The meat was traditionally prepared by men who slaughtered cattle, butchered carcasses and put them into large boilers. The noodles were kneaded by women. Figured noodles are an important element of beshbarmak.
Nowadays beshbarmak is made from various types of meat according to a huge number of recipes. The classic version allows you to go on an exciting journey into the past, and new ingredients make an unimaginable taste.
Making a vintage sensor (Steampunk)
How to choose a webcam
Butterflies from corrugated paper do it yourself
Instant salted tomatoes in a package and pan: recipes with photos step by step
Cake Flying - joy for sweet teeth
Actors who look cool without clothes
Kim Kardashian earns for the post on Instagram more than the US President for the year
Books that everyone should read