How to clean the interior?
Watch the video
Every professional car enthusiast should keep his vehicle clean and tidy. This is necessary not only from a hygienic point of view, but also to keep the car in good working condition. In this article we will talk about how to clean the interior of the car.
What you need to clean
Interior cleaning is general cleaning, cleaning all surfaces, removing stains and applying special cleaning products. To clean the car, you will need:
- a vacuum cleaner. It will help to pre-clean the chair, remove large debris and sand from the floor. And the presence of a washing vacuum cleaner will simplify the process of dry cleaning.
- brushes. The level of their rigidity should be different. For the seat, you must choose a soft brush, and for the floor - hard.
- five to six microfiber wipes;
- rubber gloves for hands.
How is cleaning
- First you need to remove all items from the car. In the glove compartment, too, do not leave anything.
- Remove the headrests and covers from the seats, as well as all the decorations that are in the car.
- To clean the car interior quality, you must first remove all debris with a car vacuum cleaner. Start vacuuming from the floor. If you do not have a vacuum cleaner, you can take a small brush and sweep all the dust down. Do not forget to vacuum and under the mats.
- If there are places where you do not get a vacuum cleaner, then use an air compressor. It will help to blow out all the rubbish from hard-to-reach cracks.
- To make the floor perfectly clean, remove all seats.
- To clean the plastic elements of the car's interior, you can use special napkins. For polishing plastics are also used aerosols. For example: �Kleen-Flo�, �BM COCKPIT IL-PIU�, �Wurth�. The tool must be applied to the surface and rub with a dry cloth.
- The ceiling must be cleaned carefully. In most models, upholsteryThe ceiling consists of a non-waterproof material that easily absorbs moisture. Therefore, do not allow the ceiling soaked with water. It is better to gently vacuum it.
- If there are stains, then it is better to remove them with the help of special detergents. But do not forget that there is a foam pad under the upholstery. It is sensitive to various chemical compositions.
- The best option is the use of foam means with a high level of permeability. They will perfectly remove traces of oil, coffee, wine or other substances. For example, the foam cleaner �Profoam 400� has proven itself in the market.
- Shake the can, apply the product to the ceiling. Wait until the product absorbs the dirt. Dry and clean the wipe and remove the foam. Movement must be made in one direction and ensure that the foam does not fly apart. The most reliable way is to alternate strong chemistry with regular soap suds that need to be applied with a sponge.
- When unfolded, vacuum the seats. To remove stains and give the upholstery an original look, apply chemical agents. The most common and convenient are sprays. But before you apply them, try them in an inconspicuous area of upholstery. The main thing is that the material does not lose its structure, and the color remains the same. For fabric upholstery for sale there are such cleaning products: "Polster - Schaum Reiniger" and "Intioror Cleaner". And for the leather interior: "Leder - Pflege" and "Rich Leather Foam".
- You can clean the car windows with the help of the �Glass Cleaner� tool.If there is no glass cleaner, you can use water and add a few drops of ammonia.
- Helium flavors will help you to eliminate the unpleasant smell in the car.
Now you know how to clean the car. Always keep your vehicle clean and tidy!
Habitat. Market day
Fashionable ideas of a dressing table - an ornament of any bedroom
7 myths about male loyalty, which is time to destroy
What is a civil marriage for a man in terms of psychology
Deceased Russian actors, the good memory of which lives in our hearts
What is Kundalini Yoga and how is it useful?