How to canned tomatoes?
Watch the video
There are a lot of recipes for cooking canned tomatoes, so each housewife will choose the one that suits her. Canned tomatoes will decorate any holiday table, besides they are rich in substances that help prevent cardiovascular diseases, cataracts and many other ailments.
So, we offer you the easiest and fastest way to preserve tomatoes for the winter.
For this you will need:
- three-liter jar
- Vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons,
- salt - 2 tablespoons,
- sugar - 2 tablespoons,
- black pepper peas,
- Bay leaf,
We start canning:
- You need to take a sterilized jar and put tomatoes in it, a few peas of black pepper and a clove of garlic.
- Pour boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- After pouring water into a saucepan, add salt and sugar, put on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Pour the tomatoes in the jar with the brine and add vinegar.
- Roll the jar lid and put in a dark place, wrapped takanyu.
Without sterilization jars
Canned tomatoes can not be sterilized jars.
For this you need to take:
- two-liter jar
- garlic head,
- 2 kilograms of tomatoes,
- teaspoon vinegar essence,
- salt - 2 tablespoons,
- black pepper - 7 peas,
- sugar - 6 spoons,
- water - 1 liter,
- carnation - 5-7 things,
- dill - 2 umbrellas,
- basil - 2 sprigs,
- bay leaf - 3 leaves.
We start canning tomatoes:
- It is necessary to wash the tomatoes and cut the stalk so thatDo not touch the skin. But if the skin bursts, then it's okay, the tomato can still be used.
- After that, put in each tomato on a garlic clove and put them in a jar.
- Next, pour boiling water over boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- After pouring the water from the jar into the pan and start preparing the brine. To do this, add sugar, salt, cloves and boil to the water.
- It remains only to pour the pickled tomatoes in a jar and add all the remaining ingredients, and do not forget about the addition of vinegar - a teaspoon to each jar.
- After rolling the jars with lids, turn them over and wrap them up with a blanket.
How to preserve cherry tomatoes
- tomatoes - 15-17 pieces,
- water - 1.5 liters,
- sugar - 4 tablespoons,
- salt - 3 spoons,
- black pepper - 5 peas,
- leaves of cherry and currant - 5 pieces each,
- bay leaf - 3 pieces,
- dill - 1 inflorescence,
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon,
- horseradish - 3 sheets.
To get tomatoes hard and tasty, you need to perform a number of conditions:
- First you need to wash the tomatoes well and dry them on a napkin.
- At the bottom of a dry jar lay out horseradish leaves, half greens and 8 cloves of garlic.
- After that, you need to put tomatoes in a jar.
- And start cooking the marinade. To do this, boil water, add salt, sugar, bay leaf and pepper-peas.
- Pour the marinade tomatoes and let stand for about 10 minutes, then pour the marinade into the pan, boil again and pour the tomatoes on it, add vinegar.
- Roll the jar lid, turn it over and wrap a blanket.
Often, make preparations for the winter of tomatoes and cucumbers.
Birthdays of February
Woven rag rug
Shrovetide: what it is and how it is celebrated
How the character depends on the style of driving
Urinary tract infections - symptoms and signs, treatment
Butterflies on your shoulder: the transformation of an ordinary T-shirt into a design thing
Roaming, roaming mts, roaming megaphone, roaming tele2, roaming beeline, how much is roaming, cheap roaming