Top 10 Calmest Dog Breeds - Gentle and Easy Going Dogs
How to Be an Easy Going Popular Girl
Ever wander over to that crowded lunch table and wished that you could be one of those girls sitting there, letting themselves tear up over a small thing or laugh one of those hearty laughs that you would only hear from cheery, happy Santa Claus? Yes, being popular could be that easy. You could make a lot of friends and feel real at the same time, no faking required.
Smile.Laugh. Let people know that you're happy. Let your feelings shine through. It's perfectly normal.
Be willing.When you see a girl you don't know, just go right up and greet her with something like, "Hi! I'm__________. I haven't talked to you before. What class are you in? What period do you have lunch?
Be loud.Be chatty. Have conversations with people around you. If you can't think of anything to say, admit it. Say something like,"I want to start a conversation with you, but I'm running outta things to say. You don't mind if I blab about the weather for a half hour, do you?"
Be proud.Some people actually say bad things about themselves purposely in hope of popularity. However, I suggest you say something positive about yourself. You don't have to brag, just BE POSITIVE! Example: If the teacher asks you to critique your own artwork, say, I think it's not that bad." If you think it isn't bad.
Be polite.Always use your best manners when speaking to others. When you did something wrong, apologize. If it's something big and it's your fault, express the way you feel about it.
Be generous.Give when you can. Forgive people if you can.
Be courageous.When you are against something, show it. Let everyone know that you exist and that you have your own viewpoint on things.
Try not to offend anyone when you speak.You wouldn't want anyone to think of you as a mean, nasty, or bossy person.
Don't swear or curse.It's not a good thing to do. Contrary to what many kids believe, it doesnotshow maturity. More to the opposite, it displays immaturity.
- Be confident. Show that smile.
- Wear clothing that fits your style. You can wear branded clothes, sporty clothes, glam-looking clothes, etc., whatever you want. Just be sure to follow your school's dress code.
- Try to brighten your mood when you need to.
- Listen to some relaxing music when you can and when you need to relax. Music is, well, usually very soothing and relaxing, but it depends on what you choose.
- Use proper body language. Stand up straight, don't hunch over, put your head high(not too high), don't have your arms crossed--have them at the side, and mos importantly, make eye contact to others when talking. If you don't, it will make you look shy.
Video: How To Improve Your Personality | 9 Personality Enhancing Tips
Victoria Beckham’s Style Dream Client: EmmaWatson
Lady Gaga Tony Bennett for HMs Holiday Campaign
5 Nutrients Vegans Don’t Get Enough of
Mini skirts Outfits -15 Cute Ways to Wear Mini skirts
How to Feel Great in the Morning
Psoriasis: Its All in My Family
Quinoa and Sweet Potato Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe
Basil Orange Chicken
How to Stop a Baby from Crying with Help from Katy Perry Singing Dark Horse’
Donald Trump faces ghosts in SNLs Christmas Story sketch
How to Write an Internet Marketing Ebook
Sex device for long-distance couples