How is the comma "including"?
This includes the union used to clarify or supplement information by attaching a member of a sentence that names a part of the integer indicated in the previous fragment.
- Wrong: "We asked the counter, loudly called, searched for it, including at the lake";
- That's right: "We asked the counter, loudly called, looking for it everywhere, including at the lake."
How is the comma "including"? The accession turnover, in which there is a “including” union, is allocated with commas on both sides, if used in the middle of a sentence. In other cases, it is separated by a comma from the preceding fragment:
- "No close friend came to her birthday, including Galka";
- "All the guys, including Mitya from Kostya, supported my proposal."
If before the union "including" are used unions a, and, they form a single combination and are not separated from each other by a comma, but separated by a comma in the sentence.
- "Everyone received a gift in the mail, including Van";
- "Natalia always liked to do needlework, including knitting, but the girl never planned to earn a living."
How to make Lizun without sodium tetraborate
The new law on bankruptcy of individuals: the pros and cons
What form of government in Russia
Care for polished furniture
What is dilatation?