How can you improve the stamina of the body?
The modern rhythm of life requires constant dynamics, movement and full commitment of forces from a person. Therefore, doctors ascertain - the cases of complaints of constant fatigue and fatigue have become permanent. But endurance is one of the main factors of a full-fledged human life.
When the body's strengths are significantly reduced, apathy, weakness and other unpleasant symptoms appear. This problem clearly requires a solution.
Where to get strength?
The task of increasing the body's resistance to various loads requires an integrated approach, because one measure is indispensable. So you will need a change in lifestyle, diet, physical activity and support of the body with the necessary drugs.
How to improve performance? There are several very important rules to follow:
1. Sleep.If you do not have the opportunity to sleep well and soundly, then we can say with confidence that your endurance will gradually decrease.To feel fresh in the morning, you must:
- go to bed and wake up at the same time (this will help develop a regime and give the opportunity to properly distribute their strength and affairs during the day);
- refuse to work or exercise for 2 hours before bedtime (this time is better to devote to rest, reading, watching a movie, hobby);
- determine the individual amount of time it takes to feel sleepy.
It should be balanced and so that does not lead to a set of extra pounds, because they also lead to a decrease in activity. The products that will help increase resistance include animal proteins (fermented milk products, eggs, fish, lean meat), fresh vegetables and fruits, grains, honey and dried fruits. Banned a large number of salted, fried, fatty and smoked, fast food. Limit the need and the use of alcoholic beverages, but about carbonated and completely forget.
An important factor in the diet is just the consumption of the required amount of water. Its deficiency in the body leads to thickening of the blood and slowing down the metabolic processes.The rate per day is 2 liters of pure, still water.
3. Physical stress.It is known that systematic moderate workouts contribute to increased endurance. For such sports include running, swimming, cycling, roller skating, fitness classes, aerobics or dancing are also suitable.
4. Meditation.Often, to gain strength and "throw away" all the problems we lack peace and tranquility. Not for nothing do busy people find half an hour a day for themselves, to devote them to practicing yoga or other practices that help to know their body and soul.
Recommendations for athletes
In the case of those who are actively involved in sports, there is the question of increasing physical endurance, which is often a decisive factor on the way to victory. Therefore, in the first place, it is worth paying attention to special sports nutrition, which must necessarily include a sufficient amount:
- Protein. Athletes spend 3 times more than this product, therefore, the replenishment of waste should be adequate. Those who are engaged in power sports need 2 g per 1 kg of weight, the rest will be enough 1.4-1.7 g / kg.
- Fat.Their use should be minimal, but it can not be excluded. Most often, sports nutrition contains such fat supplements as linoleic acid and omega-3, as well as lecithin.
- Carbohydrates. With the loss of strength in the process of physical exertion, the body "uses" the accumulated energy reserves, which it receives mainly in the process of decomposition of carbohydrates. Therefore, it is important to monitor the replenishment of stocks, as well as the level of glucose in the blood.
- Creatine It helps prevent premature muscle fatigue and quickly recover from workouts or competitions.
- Vitamins and minerals. In order for an athlete to be tireless, it is necessary that active processes of neutralizing a high amount of free radicals take place in the body. To do this, you need intake of vitamins of group B, C, E, as well as magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium.
Endurance is an indicator of health and the level of physical fitness of a person. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, proper nutrition and maintaining good fitness will help you enjoy life to the fullest.
Urgently improving self-esteem
How to choose an LED lamp
Scarf jabot - an elegant addition to the stylish look
Pros and cons of Kuznetsov applicator
How to weave
10 summer films worth the wait