Baked Potato with Eggs and Bacon~Easy Skillet Meal in the Toaster Oven
Easy Skillet Potatoes with Eggs and Turkey Sausage
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 376 | Total Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 395mg | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 21g | SmartPoints: 12
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced small
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced small
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced small
- 1 pound ground turkey breakfast sausage
- 2 whole eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil on medium heat. Once hot add the potatoes, onion, and green pepper. Cook until the potatoes are lightly browned and tender.
- Add the ground turkey sausage to the pan in small chunks, about 1 tablespoon of meat per chunk. Stir to cook the sausage and lightly breaking the turkey sausage into smaller pieces.
- While the turkey sausage cooks, combine the whole eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and lightly whisk together. Once the sausage is cooked through add the egg mix to the skillet. Lightly move the eggs around the skillet with a spatula or wooden spoon to cook and scramble.
- When the eggs are fully cooked remove the skillet from the heat. Top with shredded cheese and cover until cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy!
- NOTE: Top with your favorite no-sugar added salsa or some Greek yogurt for some extra flare! Spinach is a great addition to this skillet. Any vegetables can be added or substituted to make this skillet your own.
Video: Keto Turkey & Egg Breakfast Skillet
How to curl your hair with straighteners: The one hack you need to know
How to Turn Off Caps Lock
This woman’s rant about buying bigger bras is actually spot on
Stroke Risk and African-Americans
16 Fashionable DIY Heels Makeover
The Kardashians Kraziest Health Koncerns
Game of Thrones Might End After Season 8
Lotus Birth: Benefits, Risks, What to Expect, and More
Red Light: Can Visual Cues Curb Our Eating
How to Make a Travel Lingerie Bag
How to Hide a Septum Piercing
How to Get iMessage on Android