Kusudama "Super Bowl"
Creating handicrafts made from colored paper is an exciting activity, interesting for both children and adults. Technique origami - one of the most famous and common, it is used to create figures of animals, plants and decorative ornaments. You have repeatedly seen such crafts, and perhaps even tried to make a simple figure yourself.
We offer you to learn how to create another product in the technique of origami - Kusudama "Superchar". A master class, a diagram and a detailed description of each stage will help you to cope with this task faster, and the result will delight you with its beauty and grace.
Kusudama - products of spherical shape, has long been used in traditional Japanese culture as decorative elements. They are usually assembled from a large number of small parts, which are called modules. It is from the development of this element to start learning how to create crafts.
How to make a module kusudama "Superchar" - scheme
- First, take a sheet of colored square paper.
- Fold the sheet in half so that the front side goes inside.
- Then expand and fold again in half, but from the perpendicular side.
- After you unfold the part, you need to fold it in half diagonally, wrong side inward.
- Then expand and do the same with the other diagonal.
- Lay out the sheet in front of you inside out to the top.
- Now you need to fold the sheet along the fold lines that were formed when the paper was folded in half. You should have a figure that is called a double square.
- One of the petals of the resulting square (call it first) is bent 90 degrees, then flatten it exactly in the middle.
- Then turn the square on the opposite side and bend one more petal itself, the third one. Repeat the same with the second and fourth petals. You must have a detail with eight petals.
- Turn the figurine to yourself with the first petal, bend it 180 degrees so that only the seamy side can be seen.
- Now wrap the petal, its edge should be located right along the fold line of the figure.Do the same with the second petal.
- The resulting edge in the shape of a triangle must be bent towards the top of the module.
- Turn the part and repeat the same with the fifth and sixth petals, and then with the third and fourth, in the end - with the seventh and eighth. You should get a blank module.
- Stroke the shape along all fold lines, and then unfold it completely. You will see a square with fold lines.
- Place a piece of paper so that the top is on the wrong side. Proceed to folding the shape from the upper left corner. Fold the edge of the corner inward exactly along the lines of the folds.
- In the same way, fold the remaining three corners of the square alternately.
- The module is ready!
To better understand and understand how to make the Kusudama module "Superhash", watch the video—lesson. Schemes and photos will also help you cope with this task.
Kusudama "Superchar" - assembly scheme
- Prepare 42 modules. You can make them both from paper of the same color and from sheets of different shades depending on the desired result.
- Divide all modules into groups of 7 pieces each.
- Take a strong thread and sew 7 modules together at the bottom.
- As a result, there must be 6 beams in front of you.
- Tie two bundles together.
- Collect related bunches in a ball. Lightly squeeze it in your hands and straighten the bent parts.
- Put the rest of the thread in a circle several times, threading it between different modules. Then cut off the extra tip.
- Your super ball is ready, if you wish, you can add a small tassel made of threads or decorate the product with glitters.
Once you create your own super-ball, you can safely hang it. This product will be an excellent decoration, will give originality to any room in your home. It will be a bright accent in the interior and at the same time help to create a home-like atmosphere.
By the way, the ball will also look great as a decorative element in the garden or on the summer terrace. It can be hung on a twig of a tree or attached to a gazebo.
Features of classic interiors - from Mobilicasa salon
Secrets of cooking salads with pineapple
How to tell the boss no
The mood color is blue: gold jewelry with topaz
Amazing idea to remake a regular T-shirt into a fashionable Blouse