Delicious recipe for dried chicken breasts
- Preparation time:24 minutes
- Cooking time:72 minutes
Chicken fillet, dried fast
Dried chicken meat turns out translucent, light-salted and very tasty.
- Cut the inside of the chicken breast so that the piece is even, cut off the excess chicken fat and films.
- Prepare a mixture of salt and spices. In 50 g of salt, add 1 tsp. ground pepper and 1/3 tsp. crushed bay leaf.
- Take the prepared breast, dip in a mixture of salt and spices, and place in a container with a lid.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
- Rinse the finished fillet in water and dry with a paper towel. Tie to thread, hang in a well-ventilated, cool room. If flies fly, roll the meat in a layer of gauze.
In 2-3 days, dried chicken breasts will be ready. Roll them into food paper and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe dried chicken breast with juniper berries
Chicken meat does not have a pronounced flavor of its own, so the spices give the dish a special appeal.
- chicken breast - 1 pc .;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - 25 g;
- dried juniper berries - 5 pcs .;
- rosemary dry - 2 g;
- paprika - 2 g;
- coriander - 10 g.
- Crush juniper berries, mix them with sugar, salt, rosemary, paprika and coriander. You can add 50 ml of brandy or sherry to the spice mixture.
- Rub the chicken fillet with spices, put it in a plastic container with a lid, and refrigerate for a day.
- Taking the meat out of the fridge the next day, you will see that the juice has flowed from it, it has become more dense. Wash it in water, blot it with a paper towel to remove excess moisture, and roll in coriander, thyme or rosemary.
- Hang the meat on a thick thread, and send it to a well ventilated place - to a cool balcony or kitchen. You can wrap the chicken breast in a cloth and wilt in the fridge.
- In 3�7 days the dried fillet will be ready. The longer it hangs, the denser it becomes.
Dried chicken breasts are easy to prepare yourself at home. If you do everything correctly according to the recipe, you get a real meat delicacy.
Serena Williams teaches twerking
Caring for Kalanchoe in the home
Heart-to-heart talk: interview with Wilma Kutavičiut
How to cure corn
How to make shampoo
Sirloin dress with a border. Schemes, description