Chicken fillet, breaded in seeds, served with beetroot garnish
You will need
- For 4 persons:
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of flaxseed;
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of sunflower seeds (peeled);
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of finely chopped almonds;
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of pumpkin seeds (peeled);
- - 1 tbsp. spoon of sesame seeds;
- - 4 pieces of 180 g of chicken breast (fillet);
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of wheat flour;
- - 1 egg, slightly beaten;
- - 500 g of leaf beets (chard) without stems;
- - 400 g canned beets, sliced;
- - 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil;
- - 1 tbsp. spoonful of lemon juice;
- - salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix flax seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds in a shallow dish. Pour out 2 tbsp. spoons of flour in the second plate. Beat the egg slightly in the third plate (you can add salt to taste). Pan each chicken fillet first in flour, then in a slightly beaten egg, then in a mixture of all the seeds. Make sure the chicken fillet is well covered with all three layers of breading.
Put 4 pieces of breaded chicken fillet in a baking dish, on parchment paper, and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.
While the fillet is baked, you need to cook sheet beets (chard). Dip the beet leaves, after removing the stems, in a pot of boiling, salted water for 3 minutes.
Escobar and 4 more cool premieres of this week
The most famous cat monuments
10 most poisonous fish in the world
How to weave
How many consonants
Nemo's Fish in the technique of facing
How to check the car battery
Secrets of cooking salads with pineapple