BLTs in the backyard
Dec 3, 2006
Our piquant lemon-herb mayonnaise makes this classic sandwich even better than ever!
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Total Time: 0 hours 20
1 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves
1/2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
coarsely ground black pepper
medium ripe tomatoes
slice sourdough bread
small romaine lettuce leaves
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, from lemon, grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice. In small bowl, mix lemon peel and lemon juice with mayonnaise, parsley, thyme, and pepper until blended; set aside. Place tomato slices on sheet of waxed paper and sprinkle with salt.
- With tongs, place bread slices on grill and cook just until grill marks appear on bottom side of bread. Remove bread slices from grill; set aside.
- With tongs, place bacon slices on grill over medium heat and cook 2 minutes, just until grill marks appear on bacon (do not overcook; bacon will dry out and toughen).
- To assemble sandwiches, spread mayonnaise mixture on ungrilled side of bread slices. Top half of bread slices with half of bacon slices, all of tomato slices, remaining bacon slices, then lettuce leaves. Place remaining bread slices, grilled side up, on top. Cut each sandwich in half to serve.
Video: Feeding the BFT!
4 Ways to Remove Sod
Bally Opens London Flagship Store
How To Apply Faux Tan At Home Just Right
How to Spot Signs of High Cholesterol
8Reasons Why People Are Scared toBreak Up, Even When the Love IsNoLonger There
70 Red Hot Chili Peppers Tattoo Ideas For Men – Music Band Designs
10 Highly Unusual Allergies
Kris Jenner Has an Emotional Confrontation With Caitlyn
What are the health benefits of barley
25 Beautiful Pregnant Celebrities
How to Become the Math Star at Your School
Win A Fabulous Pair Of NYDJ Jeans Worth Over 140 With MCFridayTreat
These Men Strip Down to Reveal the Bodies You Dont See on TV
Date: 06.12.2018, 14:17 / Views: 93234