7 Swimming Rules That Will Save Your Life
7 Swimming Safety Tips
1. If you or your kids don't know how to swim, learn. Check your local recreation center or YMCA for lessons. And get your family CPR-certified too. The Y typically offers classes for adults and older teens.
2. A child can drown in seconds. If you don't hear your child splashing, the silence should alert you that something might be wrong.
3. Don't get distracted. Refrain from reading or talking on the phone. If other adults are around, take turns water-watching.
4. Pay attention to beach signs designating safe swimming areas. Stay within those boundaries. And don't let kids swim alone.
5. Swim near a lifeguard and introduce your kids to him or her so they know whom to go to in an emergency.
6. Don't let kids dive off rocks, piers, etc. if you don't know the depth of the water.
7. Own a pool? Keep it covered when not in use and install safety fencing.
Video: No No Swimming Safety Tips, Baby Shark | Kids Songs and Nursery Rhymes by Little Angel
One-A-Day Women Reviews
Megan Fox is Absolutely Obsessed With Being Pregnant
FDA Rips Kim Kardashian Morning Sickness Pill Endorsement
How to Change for Better Living as a Christian
Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr Uses Her 1-year-old Son As A Weight To Keep InShape
Is Your Wardrobe Giving You Back Ache
Papua New Guinea Parliament is locked down as police and soldiers seek their pay
How to Travel from Germany to Scotland by Motorcycle
Entertaining 101: Tim Gunn Shares His Top 5Tips
You might see lots of digital mashups of your favorite TV shows now that ATT owns Time Warner
How to Choose Colors That Flatter Skin Tone